Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

In the Navan Road area, also hope to do a test in August. Would love a female instructor, as I feel I would be more at ease with a lady. Patience is most important though over gender as I'm nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Ayewserious

My theory test is this week could someone please dumb down what Id i need to bring to the test? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭KayeQ

Hi, Can anyone recommend a driving instructor that covers the Carlow and Castledermot area? My instructor stopped replying on my messages and got 2 lessons with her(once a week lesson), I'm paying her €35 an hour. I found her brilliant but I want continuous lessons to build my confidence in driving.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an instructor for the finglas test centre.

Fail twice a few years back and looking to make another attempt. Have not driven in a few years so basically a beginner.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MarkD26

Hi Im looking for a reliable Driving instructor around Dublin 15 area does anyone have any recommendation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Sheeped

Any recommendations for a good instructor in the Donegal Town area?

Looking for an instructor in Dublin 15. I've done 14 lessons already but want to do a few more in my own car and would like to try someone different.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Galbin

Failed my first test. Had learned to drive with a non-local instructor, so am wondering if anyone can recommend a good person in Naas. Everyone talks about progress and observation, but I failed on the gears and vehicle controls.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭whizkid9

Looking for an inexpensive driving instructor near UCD/ Blackrock/stillorgan region

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

Looking for a reasonably priced driving instructor in D4. Any recommendations are welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Looking for an instructor in Dundrum/Sandyford area especially an instructor who has experience with really old learners (in my 30's). Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kathleentan

Hi, could anyone recommend a driving instructor / school in Letterkenny for my daughter who has just started learning to drive. Lots of them out there but would like to go with one that's recommended.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Complete beginner looking to start lessons in Celbridge.

Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Looking for a pre-test instructor in Churchtown. Someone calm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Looking for an instructor in the Blackrock, Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭whizkid9

Anyone in blackrock area?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Looking for a driving instructor for the 12 lessons near newlands cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Just wondering, for someone living on the south side of Dublin, are there any particular driving schools you'd recommend to use? (for the 12 EDL lessons).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I was with an independent instructor myself. Depends on where about's in south dublin you are though. He mainly does Clondalkin / Tallaght / Lucan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I was with an independent instructor myself. Depends on where about's in south dublin you are though. He mainly does Clondalkin / Tallaght / Lucan.

D12 area, so not too far away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Stephen Hawkins football boots

Hi looking for an instructor in Sandyford/Dundrum area

• Registered Users Posts: 24 earl28

Also looking in Sandyford area

• Registered Users Posts: 21 CoffeeCrap

Hi, I am looking for a recommendation for an instructor in Harold's cross/D6 for lessons in my own car

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Looking for a recommendation for someone in the Santry/Northwood/Ballymun area. Could extend to Finglas-Glasnevin-Blanchardstown if recommended highly enough. I've put off driving for 10+ years but need to get the finger out and do it asap

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsparkle69

Hi, Looking for recommendation in the Crumlin/ Walkinstown/ Drimnagh area. I have my test this Thursday in Tallaght and looking for 1/2 lessons & a pre-test. Someone calm and patient would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation in the cabra area. I have some lessons done but my instructor seems to be too busy to give me lessons, so I need to finish my EDT with another instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Looking for a recommendation in the D4 area.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 itsjustaride

Hi - looking for recommendations in the Churchtown area.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hi, looking for recommendations for pre-test lessons in Stillorgan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

Hi,
    Looking for recommendations in cabra

Advertisement