Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭raheny red

Anyone got any recommendations for the Blanch / D15 area please? Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭raheny red

Bump, any suggestions greatly appreciated. Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭martco

I'm based in DUN LAOGHAIRE

and looking for TRUCK/BUS instructor for lessons + pre-test

South Dublin/North Wicklow area (I would consider further afield if Saturdays are a possibility)

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭abcdefghijkl

Hey guys! Does anyone have recommendations for a driving instructor in Tuam? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mard9

Hello all,

I'm in need of suggestions for a driving instructor in the Raheny / D5 area, manual car. I'm a bit late to learning to drive, but due to family circumstances it's becoming a necessity. I would particularly appreciate recommendations for instructors known for their patience.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 chnvel

hi i did one edt in jan 2022...starting again on monday...do i go thru the same topic again as i remember nothing of that oneclass n the notes are lost as well...n i didnt drive since it was manual n i had 0 experience in manual....if my current instructor tries to upload the lesson on rsa, he will find the first 2 are already done....so i inform him first thing on monday?...any issue here retaking lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭GTTDI GOD

Inform the instructor you’ve done 2 lessons and they are uploaded. If you are able to find your logbook, bring it along, if not, they will be able to issue you a new one. You can ask them to redo the first 2 lessons, they will just not be able to sign them off and upload until you are back on track with the lessons. No issues with anything there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 chnvel

my experience driving after 20 years.....i am pretty sure i last drove on jan 25 2003 in chicago.....on jan 26 i returned to india handing over my toyota echo to my sis n bro in law.....in india i never attempted to drive because of the high alertness needed on the roads...i didnt think i can do it after 10 plus hrs of work...

never thouht it woud take may 22 2023 to drive again,....but there it is...i was finally behind the wheel after two missed decades....i think i am still confident enough to drive.......despite the change in sides n the right of wayin europe is still a learning curve for me. habits like switching controls n gears r gone......hopefully willl regain it shortly.....signaling n mirrors still seem instinctive as if i never left at all....i struggled more in swimming when i returned to the pool after 30 years. could not even float....anyway i have not totally lost those skills of 2000's in driving atleast....want to reach 120-130 on the highways again....

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Quest

Hi - does anyone have good recommendations for a driving instructor for DS around Dublin 3 / 5 and also around Naas / Newbridge area?

AND - can he get lessons from different instructors? He wants to do some lessons in Dublin and some in Kildare, so he's used to both city and country driving.

Thanks! 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jack1998

Can anyone suggest a driving instructor in the Shannon, Clare for a manual car

• Advertisement
Advertisement