Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fireworks Wedding Display

• 16-08-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a company that could do the above or has anyone had one at their wedding. I really really want to have one but just want to get opinions or experiences.

Thanks a mill in advance!

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

First thing you'd need to do is check with your venue to make sure they'd allow it. Depending on whereabouts they are, some won't. I know the place I got married was near a nature reserve, and it actually mentioned in the T&Cs that fireworks displays and chinese lanterns weren't allowed due to the proximity to the reserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Outdoor fireworks are permitted, its a hotel at the edge of the town- they normally use the field across the road to do them but the company people used before is gone. Still waiting to hear back from Rocketpyro. Just wondering to people know any other pyro company.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,145 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What county are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I was at a wedding recently which ended with a firework display. They used emerald fireworks.
    It was absolutely lovely, a brilliant end to the day.
    I think prices start at around €1500.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

beertons wrote: »
    What county are you in?

Tipp

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,145 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The guys name is Pat Whelan www.irishfireworks.com 087-2511491

Try this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jcafferk

How did your search go @Pinkycharm

Advertisement