Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shackleton Park, Lucan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dn2017

We uploaded our contracts last week for the HTB and its very straight forward. Takes 2 mins to upload them and fill in a few other bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Checki0610

dn2017 wrote: »
    We uploaded our contracts last week for the HTB and its very straight forward. Takes 2 mins to upload them and fill in a few other bits.

Did you have to wait for the contracts to come back signed by eversheds after you signed before claiming the help to buy?

Checki0610 wrote: »

Did you have to wait for the contracts to come back signed by eversheds after you signed before claiming the help to buy?

Yeah we got our contracts back from the solicitor by PDF then uploaded that the contract onto the revenue my account. Have you got the HTB sorted?

Yeah we got our contracts back from the solicitor by PDF then uploaded that the contract onto the revenue my account. Have you got the HTB sorted?

ah ok perfect that makes sense. Ye have it sorted and signed our contracts today so just wasn't sure what the next step was with regards actually claiming it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 spx3

HTB seems straightforward enough so I'm not worried about that side of things. Just looking forward to signing later this week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Nastygal2511

Has anyone that bought in June received their contracts yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corre10

Perfect thanks for that. Looking forward to getting over that last hurdle. Next is to hope that the loan offer doesn't expire before completion!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nemo28

Hi all, We put deposit down start of July and got AIP this week, waiting for contracts to arrive but can I ask anyone who's at the next step, when did u arrange a valuation to satisfy mortgage conditions? Seems mad that a valuer would need to value a plot of land with nothing built! But is that the case?! Also hoping loan offer doesnt expire before they're built.. ours will bring us up to May 2018 for the phase sold start of july but you never know :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wacha

Copy of valuation report attached to our Loan Offer says to have another valuation around time of draw down.

Nemo28 wrote: »
    Hi all, We put deposit down start of July and got AIP this week, waiting for contracts to arrive but can I ask anyone who's at the next step, when did u arrange a valuation to satisfy mortgage conditions? Seems mad that a valuer would need to value a plot of land with nothing built! But is that the case?! Also hoping loan offer doesnt expire before they're built.. ours will bring us up to May 2018 for the phase sold start of july but you never know :/

We were told twice by AIB that valuation only lasts for 4 months so we didn't need to do it until closer to the time because there is no point and nothing to value yet, we have our full loan offer since start of June. Could be different with every bank and what they require but that's what we were told.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if the hob is induction or normal? Thanks.

Does anyone know if the hob is induction or normal? Thanks.

It's an induction hob. Not sure how to upload photos onto this from my phone but looks like all Electrolux appliances.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 23ChaChaCha

Hi everyone

Just checking if anyone knows whether they are putting the small lanes for rear access to the terraced houses as per the sdcc plans. I think someone else mentioned earlier in the feed that they might not?

Hi everyone

Just checking if anyone knows whether they are putting the small lanes for rear access to the terraced houses as per the sdcc plans. I think someone else mentioned earlier in the feed that they might not?

As far as I am aware they are not. I put a deposit on a semi detached in June and I was originally going for a terrace until I was told there was no lanes at the back.

As far as I am aware they are not. I put a deposit on a semi detached in June and I was originally going for a terrace until I was told there was no lanes at the back.

Really ...that's a bit rubbish :( for my rubbish hahaha... bad joke hahaha. Although joke is on me i'm a mid terrace..... damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 8090xl

Apparently the rear garden access was planned but not allowed by the SDCC due to security reasons. Also, apparently, they will have to "provide alternative design solutions for refuse storage". Not sure what exactly they mean with this though.. :)

Drove past the site today coming along well. Roof trusses are on for Shackleton Place and two rows behind also progressing well. I can't (don't know how) to upload photos but I have a few!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ap1234

Signed our contracts today after getting our queries back. Does anyone know how long it typical takes HMCD to sign and send them back?

8090xl wrote: »
    Apparently the rear garden access was planned but not allowed by the SDCC due to security reasons. Also, apparently, they will have to "provide alternative design solutions for refuse storage". Not sure what exactly they mean with this though.. :)

I spoke to someone in Cairns today and she said there will be a communal bin depot and we will be given an access code for it. She said she will ring me back Monday with a better idea of where exactly it well be located.

UMF4MT.jpg
    This should be a link to a picture of the progress on Shackleton way

• Advertisement

Ap1234 wrote: »
    UMF4MT.jpg
    This should be a link to a picture of the progress on Shackleton way

Thanks for sharing the pics, how did you get them?

spx3 wrote: »

Which end of the way is that ?

corre10 wrote: »
    spx3 wrote: »

Which end of the way is that ?
    I went into someones garden to get it!
    I think that house is number 6

Brilliant! I was thinking of doing that myself :). It looks like the D type house beside it is closer to the road.. thought that it would be in line with the front of the B houses on the same row.

Haha fair play! A great idea. That would make it the B style with the D to the right. Would be great if cairn would entertain an info day and walk about site for buyers sometime during construction, heard of that being done before.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Starfish5000

Ha fair play to ya and thanks for sharing pics ðŸ‘

This evening I dropped into the information suite and was chatting to Winston from HMCD.

I asked him about the bins that he thinks the bin depot is gona be where the EBS sign is on the Shackleton plan.
    There's a good few of them so he thinks there the bin depots which he will confirm this week.

He said he thinks there is going to be a wall built to divide the back gardens of Dodsbro Cottages to our Shackleton Way if any of you are worried.

He also said the information suite is going to be removed tomorrow and going to another site so it's going to be the last time they are out there!

There's about 15 houses left to sell in phase 1. There are two couples that haven't signed there contracts yet so there thinking of putting them houses as show houses in October if they don't sign in the next week or two.

Just some information that might be useful to some of you.

This evening I dropped into the information suite and was chatting to Winston from HMCD.

I asked him about the bins that he thinks the bin depot is gona be where the EBS sign is on the Shackleton plan.
    There's a good few of them so he thinks there the bin depots which he will confirm this week.

He said he thinks there is going to be a wall built to divide the back gardens of Dodsbro Cottages to our Shackleton Way if any of you are worried.

He also said the information suite is going to be removed tomorrow and going to another site so it's going to be the last time they are out there!

There's about 15 houses left to sell in phase 1. There are two couples that haven't signed there contracts yet so there thinking of putting them houses as show houses in October if they don't sign in the next week or two.

Where will the info suite be moving to?
    Interesting to hear the ESB areas could now be a bin depot, kinda glad I didn't go for the D1 type now. If showhouses could be ready for October that gives me hope for an earlier completion date than December! Excellent info thanks a lot

corre10 wrote: »

Where will the info suite be moving to?
    Interesting to hear the ESB areas could now be a bin depot, kinda glad I didn't go for the D1 type now. If showhouses could be ready for October that gives me hope for an earlier completion date than December! Excellent info thanks a lot

He said the info suite is moving to another site. Didn't say where though! If the ESB areas are on the map it's effecting type D1 and B houses but let's hope they have a good plan in place so them areas aren't stinking! He said that there hoping to get Shackleton Place & the two row of houses on the way in by the second week or third week of November.

• Advertisement

Has anyone heard any more info from HMCD or Cairn regarding house completion date? Hopefully all still the same.

Advertisement