Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target Practice

Options
1636465666769»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

Fantastic! Best of luck in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

Thank you everyone!! Am under no illusions about tomorrow, it'll be fast and then some....as my daughter says #nevergiveup

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Best of luck A, your level of progression over the last few years has been a joy to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Another PB? Great stuff. Congrats on a wonderful week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

Murph_D wrote: »
    Another PB? Great stuff. Congrats on a wonderful week.

+1!!!! I hope we're getting a report, pretty please?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

Thanks all and Adrian....you just made me melt, thank you! I really really intend to write a race report (or three). It was a fabulous experience, in more ways than one. The standard across all the ages, the camaraderie, the friendships made...It really is the ultimate celebration of athletics. I think I have become a championship groupie :D:D I have already lined up the indoors in Madrid, maybe the xc relay in the non-stadia in May and definitely the Masters World Championships in Malaga September 2018. Have to start saving now! Mulberry, I expect to see you at at least two out of those three!! #AthleticsTourism

• Registered Users Posts: 23 for once in your life

test

Advertisement