Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Humble Monthly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

The Humble Monthly thread over on Steam Gifts mentions the two keys for NBA2K17. Seems it's down to the game being region locked. So there's both an ROW key and an EU key, but some people have been given both. However others are reporting that one of the keys was later removed.

I can confirm that my second NBA2K17 key has disappeared......not before I gifted it to ShaneU though! Hope the bastards don't revoke it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

VanZan wrote: »
    I can confirm that my second NBA2K17 key has disappeared......not before I gifted it to ShaneU though! Hope the bastards don't revoke it.

The key you gave me was the EU key, did your key work?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,302 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Humble revoking duplicate NBA keys

svYUqBI.jpg

• Advertisement

Yeah they revoked the key I had used!! :D I feel a prize tit! Good job VanZan,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

no way

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I was expecting this to happen. Funny if not a bit sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

There was no way they weren't revoking your own key :D:D:D too perfect :pac:

did the other guy buy you a copy of the game?

• Advertisement

Actually I'm a bit of a rotter because I eventually got onto Humble Bundle about it and they reset the key! So I got sorted and probably am in ShaneU's bad books.

Actually I'm a bit of a rotter because I eventually got onto Humble Bundle about it and they reset the key! So I got sorted and probably am in ShaneU's bad books.
    that's not being a rotter it was your game and you were just being cool offering it for free. if it was me the minute I saw your key was revoked I would have been on to g2a to buy you a key for the same game

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

NBA2K17
    One Piece Burning Blood
    Offworld Trading Company
    Pillars of Eternity
    War for the Overworld
    Overcooked
    Wuppo
    Nongünz
    Underwhere (comic)
    Quiet City (Humble Original)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/august_2017_monthly

Early Unlock for September: Killing Floor 2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Not the best month for me, had 4 of the games already, but had been holding off on Offworld Trading Company for awhile so it balances out, Nongunz looks interesting as well.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,134 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Delighted with Overcooked!

Cancelling again now though...wasn't Killing Floor 2 free lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Delighted with Overcooked!

Cancelling again now though...wasn't Killing Floor 2 free lately?

Maybe as a free weekend, but it has never been outright free. PAYDAY 2 was free - you might be thinking of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Might be confusing it with it being free on Playstation Plus recently

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,134 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Ah yeah, it was the first game I was thinking of.

Killing Floor 2
    The Banner Saga 2
    Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
    Worms W.M.D
    Stories Untold
    Hacky Zack
    Eterium
    Volantia (Humble Original)

Early unlock: Rise of the Tomb Raider

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Jaysis havent even looked at the last one, where did the month of August go?

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/october_2017_monthly

Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Wargame Red Dragon
    Furi
    Orwell
    Seasons after Fall
    The Shrouded Isle
    Scanner Sombre
    Getting over it (Humble Original)

Early Unlock:

Quake Champions, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel, "a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legends" (whatever that means), and ESO Vanity pet: Bristlegut Piglet plus 15 days of ESO Plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Phew, just remembered to pause mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

I guess a lot of people have paused their subscription for this month because they have a $2 credit with today's bundle for active monthly subscribers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yeah, i paused it today as well. No interest in the deals on offer. They'll probably add some fantastic games though, just to annoy us all :P

An hour early due to daylight savings time.

Resident Evil V: Gold Edition
    Shadow Tactics
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Quake Champions
    The Elder Scrolls: Legends
    Dead Rising 2
    Silence
    Emily is Away Too
    World to the West
    Wilmot's Warehouse (Humble Original)

Early Unlock for December: H1Z1

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/november_2017_monthly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

That unlock for next month isn't doing much to persuade me to unpause my subscription.

If Shadow tactics had been one of this months reveals I wouldn't have paused my subscription. It is rated overwhelmingly positive on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

ElNino wrote: »
    That unlock for next month isn't doing much to persuade me to unpause my subscription.

If Shadow tactics had been one of this months reveals I wouldn't have paused my subscription. It is rated overwhelmingly positive on Steam.

Yeah, it looks a lot like the Commandos' series from years ago, but with ninjas! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

ElNino wrote:

I thought you can only pause for one month?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

titan18 wrote: »
    I thought you can only pause for one month?

You can pause for multiple months but have to do it each month

Advertisement