Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Humble Monthly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Not sure if you are taking the piss?
    Nope. Apart from Civilization the rest don't interest me. I haven't heard of the rest apart from civ and life is strange. I looked them up and they're not my types of games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sciprio wrote: »
    Nope. Apart from Civilization the rest don't interest me. I haven't heard of the rest apart from civ and life is strange. I looked them up and they're not my types of games.
    I'm the opposite :) I skipped Civ 6 because I've already got 3 and 5 sitting unplayed on my backlog, but a couple of the unlocks are on my wishlist. Same this month, I've no interest in Dark Souls at all so I bet the unlocks will be great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

I'm the opposite :) I skipped Civ 6 because I've already got 3 and 5 sitting unplayed on my backlog, but a couple of the unlocks are on my wishlist. Same this month, I've no interest in Dark Souls at all so I bet the unlocks will be great :D
    There's only a select few type of games i like. Total wars(Except Warhammer) civilization games, Mount and Blade: Warband and i like openworld building survival type games like Space engineers and Empyron Galatic Survival. I'm not a fan of games like Life Is Strange. I want to play not kinda watch a movie make your own story type of games. By the way i love Civilzation 3,4 and 5 more than 6 so far. I didn't even finish the Tutorial of 6 yet. :o I haven't even added the rest of the games to my Steam account. Haven't even revealed the keys of the rest that's how uninterested i am in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,534 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

March Bundle

Overgrowth
    Lost Castle
    Dark Souls III
    Splasher
    Aviary Attorney
    Last Day of June
    Holy Potatoes We're in Space
    Arawkanoid

Early Unlocks
    Deux Ex: Mankind Divided
    God Eater 2
    Mafia 3

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/march_2018_monthly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

I don't know what to make of next months. I might just subscribe again and hope for some other decent games to unlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Very nice Humble Monthly. First-time subscriber here but these are great early unlock games :)

Btw, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst key also includes GOD EATER Resurrection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Moon54 wrote: »
    Very nice Humble Monthly. First-time subscriber here but these are great early unlock games :)

Btw, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst key also includes GOD EATER Resurrection.

Wasn't god eater franchise kind of compared to monster hunter?
    I kind of debating leave it for this month.

Didn't take much for me to cave in and buy the bundle :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I don't know what to make of next months. I might just subscribe again and hope for some other decent games to unlock

It's worth it for Deus Ex alone.
    Seems to be a great value for money bundle already

SeantheMan wrote: »
    It's worth it for Deus Ex alone.
    Seems to be a great value for money bundle already

Hard to know if the game is any good with the micro transaction nonsense muddying the reviews. I liked Human Revolution so more of the same would be great.

• Advertisement

I played Deus Ex on the Xbox One and enjoyed it. I'd probably replay it again with the bundle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Hard to know if the game is any good with the micro transaction nonsense muddying the reviews. I liked Human Revolution so more of the same would be great.

It is basically exactly like HR, a continuation.
    I never really encountered or had the need for any Microtransactions or anything like it.
    Never got asked for it, and can't remember it being an issue or intrusive at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Anything worth getting via micro transactions can be got with cheatengine.
    The only disappointing about the my is how in your face it is when you go to level up.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

10€ for deus ex and mafia 3.......yes please

Wanted to play mafia 3 when it came out but just couldn't be bothered paying 60 for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Just wondering with humble monthly if there is a way to put the games into your inventory on steam so you can gift them to steam friends at a later date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Just wondering with humble monthly if there is a way to put the games into your inventory on steam so you can gift them to steam friends at a later date.

Nope there is a steam gift link option on the site tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i always figured that ign would get greedy with it

This month...
    Deux Ex Mankind Divided
    God Eater 2: Rage Burst
    Mafia III and Mafia III: Sign of the Times
    Outlast 2
    Lara Croft Go
    Subterrain
    Aer: Memories of Old
    Laser League
    Lyric Sonata (Humble Original)

Early Unlocks for May:
    Dead Rising 4
    Ruiner
    Kerbal Space Program

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,395 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Aaaaaand cancel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Aaaaaand cancel.

Same, already have KSP so other two are in no way worth it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been playing and enjoying Mafia 3, but I think it's lacking in variety to really hold my long-term interest. Planning on doing a run through of both the newer Deus Ex games now that I have the second one too. Will probably pause next month's too though, there's quite the backlog and a PS4 Pro in the post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I have actually been waiting to get Kerbal Space Program for ages, but the price rarely dropped until recently, glad I held off on it.

Xenji wrote: »
    I have actually been waiting to get Kerbal Space Program for ages, but the price rarely dropped until recently, glad I held off on it.
    I'm the same, its been on my wishlist for 2 years or more but not sure if I would like it or hate it after 5 mins so never got it, this is the right price for me :)

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

Kerbal
    Dead Rising
    Ruiner
    Moon Hunters
    Crazy Machines 3
    Jalopy

Crazy Machine is good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I don't think they've done an early reveal like that before. Knowing six of the 8 or 9 games already more or less turns it into a regular Humble Bundle.

Kerbal Space Program
    Dead Rising 4
    Ruiner
    Moon Hunters
    Crazy Machines 3
    Jalopy
    Running with Rifles
    NBA Playgrounds
    Knight Club

Early Unlock: Destiny 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Mr E wrote: »
    Early Unlock: Destiny 2

That's mad, they must have either sold incredibly poorly on the PC or have been hemorrhaging active players and are hoping they can get some DLC sales from the newcomers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Destiny 2,the most disappointing sequel to any game for me.

Loved 1 after the TTK,they got a lot right eventually with 1 but then undid all that good work with the sequel.

Shame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Think I will resubscribe for that.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,395 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

EoinHef wrote: »
    Destiny 2,the most disappointing sequel to any game for me.

Loved 1 after the TTK,they got a lot right eventually with 1 but then undid all that good work with the sequel.

Shame

Yeah it was pants in the end, feel like I dodged a bullet not getting the season pass at this stage.

Fairly unusual for a non steam game to be in the monthly ain't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

First time the "big" title for the month has been non-Steam, for sure. So we can't even give it away on Steam Gifts. :o

I got Destiny 2 with my GPU, tried it once for an hour, thought it was meh and uninstalled it. Will unsubscribe for the month.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=GlXzgl

uhh anyone joining click that link and dreamers75 gets money

not sure if this is shilling :D is it shilling?

• Advertisement

People have been banned for less, dude. It's a referral code. :o

People have been banned for less, dude. It's a referral code. :o

uhh i started the thread and have been a subscriber from the start.

No clue if its against the rules now or not :D

if this post disappears i have been banned :D

Don't forget to pause your sub if not interested in this months, just paused mine

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I paused mine as well. Have Destiny already, and there hasn't been a huge amount of things that interested me over the last few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

The next one has pillars of the Earth as well. I was considering re-subbing for that.
    Although I already have destiny 2 and don't play it.

• Advertisement

June
    Destiny 2
    Styx Shards of Darkness
    Yooka Laylee
    Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
    The Pillars of the Earth
    Bear With Me
    Acceleration of SUGURI 2
    Subserial Network

July Early Unlocks:
    Hearts of Iron IV
    Blackwake
    Portal Knights

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/june_2018_monthly

Yooka-Laylee and Styx were on my wishlist, so that's an okay month for me. Not sure about next month's early unlocks though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'm happy enough with Styx and to maybe give Destiny 2 a shot. HOI4 next month is a game on my wishlist though. Enjoy Paradox games when I find the time to get into them

Destiny 2 is brilliant, played the beta and it was a competent shooter, dint buy at the time. The fans hate the lack of content but if you buy it now you have tonnes of content.

Tip the entire story is the tutorial, like all of it. What happens after that is the actual game.

Destiny 2 is brilliant, played the beta and it was a competent shooter, dint buy at the time. The fans hate the lack of content but if you buy it now you have tonnes of content.

Tip the entire story is the tutorial, like all of it. What happens after that is the actual game.
    Thought it was trash, mindless online like Counterstrike( fine if you like that ), i loved BF2 online back in the day, maybe im just getting old :)

I gave up soon after finishing the single player. What happens then?

I gave up soon after finishing the single player. What happens then?

Strikes and raids, they are longer harder missions you kinda need to do in a team of 3 for 6 for raids.

This month's games are out now.

Forts
    Titan Quest (Anniversary Edition)
    Hearts of Iron IV
    Blackwake
    Portal Knights
    Shiness The Lightning Kingdom
    Interplanetary Enhanced Edition
    Serial Cleaner
    Stumblehill (Humble Original)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/july_2018_monthly

Early Unlocks for August:

A Hat in Time
    The Escapists 2
    Conan Exiles

A Hat in Time has been on my wishlist for ages, so I'm happy with that.

Early Unlocks for August:

A Hat in Time
    The Escapists 2
    Conan Exiles

A Hat in Time has been on my wishlist for ages, so I'm happy with that.

Exactly my thoughts! Conan Exiles has been getting a lot of love lately. Not my scene really, but I may keep it and check it out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I had Conan from its first week or so in Early Access and it was quite rough, but I played it again about 5 or 6 weeks ago and it's much improved. If you've played things like 7 Days to Die or Ark, it's similar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement