Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Humble Monthly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You sure m8? Ill take it if you dont mind. I would love to try out proper driving game with my g29.

I can check my humble bundle thing and give you some games for months you havent subacribed for. I am pretty aure there are loads of games I havent even bothered redeeming.

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

think I'm gonna start subbing to the monthly bundle seems a good few gems going free in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I paused last month because DIRT and Inside were underwhelming. Just saw that I missed out on Undertale and Turing test, kicking myself. Ah well, not like I don't already have a massive pile of games to play. Like Stellaris, apparently, great incentive to get back on the wagon that.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,444 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Stellaris
    Plague Inc Evolved
    Superhot
    Escalation
    Brigador
    Shoppe Keep
    Maize
    Underwhere (comic)
    Tiny Echo (Humble Original)

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin is the early unlock for July.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,319 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Great month for me. Bought it early because I wanted Stellaris up front but Plague Inc Evolved, Superhot and Escalation are all games that have been on my watchlist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I only bought DS2 last month. I swear every game I buy ends up in a monthly bundle not long after I buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Not much there for me from last month so glad i cancelled sub. Dark Souls not really my thing so cant see myself subbing for next month.

Hopefully the following month has a headline game im interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Not a bad month, my sister will be getting the DS2 key, played the game to death, but that is the chance you take paying for the 12 months sub.

Xenji wrote: »
    Not a bad month, my sister will be getting the DS2 key, played the game to death, but that is the chance you take paying for the 12 months sub.

Someone told me you can pause your subscription on the monthlies if the early unlock doesn't tickle your fancy, I wish I did that for Stellaris, I have Brigador and have no interest in any of the other games. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Someone told me you can pause your subscription on the monthlies if the early unlock doesn't tickle your fancy, I wish I did that for Stellaris, I have Brigador and have no interest in any of the other games. :mad:

Superhot is good

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

You sure m8? Ill take it if you dont mind. I would love to try out proper driving game with my g29.

Did you not post in the racing sims forum you tried some sims on your new wheel a few months back?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dcully wrote: »
    Did you not post in the racing sims forum you tried some sims on your new wheel a few months back?

I did, I got myself g29 and a stand. Mostly played asseto corsa and forza horizon 3.
    Havent played for ages woth my wheel, which is real shame. Most of my gaming is done on week laptop die to lack of time. I might finally connect damn thing on my days off and have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I did, I got myself g29 and a stand. Mostly played asseto corsa and forza horizon 3.
    Havent played for ages woth my wheel, which is real shame. Most of my gaming is done on week laptop die to lack of time. I might finally connect damn thing on my days off and have fun.
    VR + Wheel + racing game = fantastic

Humble Monthly subscribers now have access to the Humble Monthly Trove - all Humble Originals since they started doing them (19 games)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove

Mr E wrote: »
    Humble Monthly subscribers now have access to the Humble Monthly Trove - all Humble Originals since they started doing them (19 games)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove
    Are those games access whilst a subscriber or free for subscriber

Sorry I see they are for active subscriber

What games are subscriber getting this month

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dark Souls 2 is the main free one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Are those games access whilst a subscriber or free for subscriber

You have to be a subscriber to download them but they are DRM free so you don't need to be an active subscriber to play them.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Dark Souls 2 is the main free one.
    Do you know what the other games are?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Do you know what the other games are?
    You don't find out until the first Friday of the month. Dark Souls 2 and the other headline games (usually one per month) are used to entice people to subscribe. It's a blind box otherwise.

• Advertisement

You have to assume that the rest of the games will be good if their headliner is DS2.

For this month:

Dark Souls 2
    Galactic Civilizations 3
    Hyper Light Drifter
    Armello
    Simple Planes
    Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter
    Kero Blaster
    Kevin Eastman's Underwhere (Issues 1-3) **comic**
    2000:1 A Space Felony (Humble Original)

Early Unlocks: NBA2K17 and Pillars of Eternity

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,121 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

That'll be me signing on again for next month.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

These bundles have recently been better excitement than the Steam sales

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Happy with that, first time in months I have not had any of the games, been meaning to get Hyper Light Drifter for ages.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,121 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Can I only get the Pillars of Eternity one now or can i get this months and that one?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Can I only get the Pillars of Eternity one now or can i get this months and that one?

You can't get this month's anymore.

I cancelled my subscription right after subbing for a month and yet I can't access the trove?

If you like games like Baldur's Gate, you'll like Pillars of Eternity in next month's bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭VanZan

I got 2 NBA2K17 steam keys for some reason!

VanZan wrote: »
    I got 2 NBA2K17 steam keys for some reason!

I'll happily take the spare one ;)

Spike Lee's career mode in NBA2K16 was hilarious.

• Advertisement

Cool, yeah pillars is one I've wanted for a while so will get that for sure, be kicking myself if I had got it in the steam sale. Armello is on my wishlist in this month's bundle, I'm sure it'll be cheap again anyway.

Advertisement