Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Exam compensation

Options
  • 23-03-2017 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I got 32% in a written Christmas exam, but got 48% in the overall module. And I passed all other exams and modules. It's a 5 credit module. Am I able to compensate the written exam mark in the summer exam or do I Have to repeat it August no matter what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

jordanfaf wrote: »
    I got 32% in a written Christmas exam, but got 48% in the overall module. And I passed all other exams and modules. It's a 5 credit module. Am I able to compensate the written exam mark in the summer exam or do I Have to repeat it August no matter what?

the grade is at a module level I believe so you should be ok. That is how it was always explained to me in my five years there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 nunu123

Anyone know if i will get accepted in a masters programme in DIT if I have two repeats from my final year undergraduate course? After the repeats I'll get a 2.1 and thats my requirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

nunu123 wrote: »
    After the repeats I'll get a 2.1 and thats my requirement.

If the requirements state a 2:1 then you should get in. How you got the 2:1 is irrelevant.

Advertisement