Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

DIT Exam compensation

• 23-03-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ jordanfaf

I got 32% in a written Christmas exam, but got 48% in the overall module. And I passed all other exams and modules. It's a 5 credit module. Am I able to compensate the written exam mark in the summer exam or do I Have to repeat it August no matter what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 BonkeyDonker

jordanfaf wrote: »
    I got 32% in a written Christmas exam, but got 48% in the overall module. And I passed all other exams and modules. It's a 5 credit module. Am I able to compensate the written exam mark in the summer exam or do I Have to repeat it August no matter what?

the grade is at a module level I believe so you should be ok. That is how it was always explained to me in my five years there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ nunu123

Anyone know if i will get accepted in a masters programme in DIT if I have two repeats from my final year undergraduate course? After the repeats I'll get a 2.1 and thats my requirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 BonkeyDonker

nunu123 wrote: »
    After the repeats I'll get a 2.1 and thats my requirement.

If the requirements state a 2:1 then you should get in. How you got the 2:1 is irrelevant.

Advertisement