Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 212 Holloway v Aldo Sat 3rd June

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Is there USADA in Brazil? Just wondering when I look at Borrachinha.....!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

There is. But they often get deported. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,036 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Much like USADA is for the US

Brazils is ABCD, Brazil Anti Doping Agency.

Both they, and the Brazil Commission fully support USADA and more then likely the samples are collected by ABCD and given to USADA to test also though I would be open to correction. I am sure there are times USADA have officials on hand to carry out the sampling when they deem it necessary instead of subcontracting it out.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Gamebred wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riYgqo12jkU

Fight companion just started ^ possibly wont discuss any of the fights

Finally have it synced up and working properly. It compliments the fights very nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭tinpib

I've backed Vitor only because how dreadful Nate looked in his last fight.

• Advertisement

Is this definitely Vitors last fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Allegedly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

He'll be going asleep if this goes longer than 3 minutes.

The ref has that No Country For Old Men 'Chigurh' look to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Max Holloway is the Hawaiin lad?...Casual here following Aldo after Conor beat him...Know Aldo is a legend an all that but I watched a show about Holloway in his home in Hawaii and they showed all his fights(didnt he fight McG(just googled he did)...google again(Mcg got injured but meh fcuk it Holloway took him all the way surely his a decent bet at 6/5...I really liked his interviews on that show and I think Aldo was the best but is going down..lads like Max are going up...I hope Holloway wins..I threw a 10er on at 6/5 in a 2 horse race.

WTF? really quick stand up there

• Advertisement

gitzy16v wrote: »
    Max Holloway is the Hawaiin lad?...Casual here following Aldo after Conor beat him...Know Aldo is a legend an all that but I watched a show about Holloway in his home in Hawaii and they showed all his fights(didnt he fight McG(just googled he did)...google again(Mcg got injured but meh fcuk it Holloway took him all the way surely his a decent bet at 6/5...I really liked his interviews on that show and I think Aldo was the best but is going down..lads like Max are going up...I hope Holloway wins..I threw a 10er on at 6/5 in a 2 horse race.

The thing is, Aldo has fought since the Conor fight. He fought Frankie Edgar and looked immense. He doesn't look like he's declining.

Snoozefest unfrt. Round 1 for Nate, who celebrated it for some reason.

More ZZZZZZZ. Possibly Vitor schnaked it with that mid round flurry.

Kirby wrote: »
    The thing is, Aldo has fought since the Conor fight. He fought Frankie Edgar and looked immense. He doesn't look like he's declining.

Awh yeh:o:o:o
    I remember that now!
    My declining comment was not so much based on performance(simply because I dont know enough) but on his age and time at the top...10 years odd he was champ?he cant keep it up forever so was guessing he wont get any better did Frankie beat Holloway?I genuinely dont know.
    Think Holloway be a tougher test than Edgar(i heard a bit about him decent but just never as good as Aldo)

Obviously I could be talking through my arse:pac:

Max has far superior cardio and output and will keep a pace Jose Aldo can't live with over 25 minutes.

I don't see it going the full 5 rounds though, Holloway will get him out of there within 4.

Ah well, had to be a turd of a fight at some stage. I'm yawning here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Pressure nate ya fool

Max has far superior cardio and output and will keep a pace Jose Aldo can't live with over 25 minutes.

I don't see it going the full 5 rounds though, Holloway will get him out of there within 4.

I know you know your ****!
    Cheers.
    Chance for the Champ though??????
    Cant wait...I didnt even bother looking at the rest of the card prob missed some good fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Holloway to win by uppercuts or head kick. Aldo will underestimate his height and leave himself in the pocket too long.

Vitor is just done. It's a shame that these guys don't have the money to just retire.

• Advertisement

2:1 hometown decision for Vitor I'd say. What a pile of pooh though.

I am hoping Max wins but I think Aldo will take it. Especially at home in Brazil. Max looked very nervous against Conor and I am worried he will be the same against Aldo.I hope not but I think Aldo will have too much for him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Vitor winning a decision the scenes..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Hope Karolina jabs the face of Claudia here.

I know you know your ****!
    Cheers.
    Chance for the Champ though??????
    Cant wait...I didnt even bother looking at the rest of the card prob missed some good fights.

You didn't miss anything.

The next fight should be good. The Polish girl Karolina has a granite chin. I've probably jinxed her now but expect her to walk through every punch Claudia throws and still be in her face winging jabs in the 5th.

Lads, watch out for Karolina, she will flash me a smile when her name is announced!

It's just for me tho! :D

Lads, watch out for Karolina, she will flash me a smile when her name is announced!

It's just for me tho! :D

And she will look as cool as a cucumber while she does it. The girl looks like she is waiting for a bus while waiting for the fight to start. P4P most relaxed fighter ever. It's hilarious.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Cmon Karolina , our girl! !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Jinxed it!

Advertisement