Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request access to the Werewolf Sub Forum here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

avork wrote: »
    Thanks, Jayop - I registered on the wwforum, do I need to wait until I have access to the WW forum to then ask for access to the dead room and/or previous dead rooms? I have plenty of learning to do to be prepared for the next one!

You might need approval and you'd def need dead room access. I'm an Admin there but someone has removed my admin access for some reason before this game (which they shouldn't have done tsktsk) but we'll get you sorted. I'll make a post on there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Thanks, Jayop - I registered on the wwforum, do I need to wait until I have access to the WW forum to then ask for access to the dead room and/or previous dead rooms? I have plenty of learning to do to be prepared for the next one!

You need approval to get into the dead room yeah, both are handled by the same person in this case so it'll be speedy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

You should have dr access now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hi guys I'd like access to ww sub-forum please. been reading the previous games and this sounds awesome!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Necrominus wrote: »
    Hi guys I'd like access to ww sub-forum please. been reading the previous games and this sounds awesome!

I'll sort access when the live game is finished :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

This is great, between the new players in the current game and more peeps signing up. Fresh meat for the Wolves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jayop wrote: »
    This is great, between the new players in the current game and more peeps signing up. Fresh meat for the Wolves.

As mentioned above, I signed up for the wwforum so if someone could give me access to the dead room when they have time it would be much appreciated... same username as here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Just gave you access there. Let me know if you have any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Great to see a solid influx of new people all the time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hello, id like to take part - requesting access please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

Pter wrote: »

Hello Pter, next game sign up thread is here http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057722024/1

Get your name down if you want to play :)

Big lurker here that finally signed up for boards to play WW after getting hooked on the Harry Potter game. Can I have access please?
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Pter wrote: »

Done

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I've just threw my name in the ring for Werewolves XI so I guess I'll be needing access to the subforum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Can I request access to the sub forum please?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

May I get access to the forum please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cainflan

May I get access to the forum please? EMF2010 told me about Werewolf and I'm curious.

Cainflan wrote: »
    May I get access to the forum please? EMF2010 told me about Werewolf and I'm curious.

Let us know if you need dead room access too! :) That's where you can discuss the game and play along, even if you're not an active player. We're kicking off the next game on Sunday, we've a full roster but glad of deadroom company. :) It's lonely there at the start until a few people get killed! :pac:

Should be done now :)

Cant access the game thread :pac:

Sorry im bored

So I only just found out boards had a forum for Werewolf games! Had a look at the Simpsons game thread and it looked pretty awesome.
    Could I please get access? :)

• Advertisement

So I only just found out boards had a forum for Werewolf games! Had a look at the Simpsons game thread and it looked pretty awesome.
    Could I please get access? :)
    There is a poll for the date we plan to start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103652575#post103652575

The sign up for this game will be done later today. Hope ye can join us!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

hellooo, I'm Deoxy from MU and I'd like access. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

You only need access if you're playing. Are you playing?

You don't need access to view the game.

(Unless Sully says with the new Anon accounts this has all changed!! :) )

hellooo, I'm Deoxy from MU and I'd like access. :D

Will sort it whenever you're playing :)

(Welcome. Keep your arms and legs inside the carriage at all times. You're in for a hell of a ride.)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

ah, was directed here by a kind sir named digital solitude. I think cause I was interested in joining the 25th June game. but I am a bit new to this whole thing (forum mafia in general tbh) so please forgive me if I look noob-ish. xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

[SIGN UP THREAD] Werewolf XIII - 25th June http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057746906

<waves at owly>

You know you'll never be called deox, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yay! Owly is here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Should have just registered as owly tbh! :pac:

Advertisement