Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Request access to the Werewolf Sub Forum here

Comments

• avork wrote: »
    Thanks, Jayop - I registered on the wwforum, do I need to wait until I have access to the WW forum to then ask for access to the dead room and/or previous dead rooms? I have plenty of learning to do to be prepared for the next one!

You might need approval and you'd def need dead room access. I'm an Admin there but someone has removed my admin access for some reason before this game (which they shouldn't have done tsktsk) but we'll get you sorted. I'll make a post on there now.

Thanks, Jayop - I registered on the wwforum, do I need to wait until I have access to the WW forum to then ask for access to the dead room and/or previous dead rooms? I have plenty of learning to do to be prepared for the next one!

You need approval to get into the dead room yeah, both are handled by the same person in this case so it'll be speedy.

You should have dr access now

• Hi guys I'd like access to ww sub-forum please. been reading the previous games and this sounds awesome!

• Necrominus wrote: »
    Hi guys I'd like access to ww sub-forum please. been reading the previous games and this sounds awesome!

I'll sort access when the live game is finished :)

• Advertisement

• This is great, between the new players in the current game and more peeps signing up. Fresh meat for the Wolves.

• Jayop wrote: »
    This is great, between the new players in the current game and more peeps signing up. Fresh meat for the Wolves.

As mentioned above, I signed up for the wwforum so if someone could give me access to the dead room when they have time it would be much appreciated... same username as here.

• Just gave you access there. Let me know if you have any issues.

• Great to see a solid influx of new people all the time! :)

• Hello, id like to take part - requesting access please!

• Advertisement

• Pter wrote: »
    Hello, id like to take part - requesting access please!

Hello Pter, next game sign up thread is here http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057722024/1

Get your name down if you want to play :)

Big lurker here that finally signed up for boards to play WW after getting hooked on the Harry Potter game. Can I have access please?
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Hi guys I'd like access to ww sub-forum please. been reading the previous games and this sounds awesome!
    Pter wrote: »
    Hello, id like to take part - requesting access please!

Done

• I've just threw my name in the ring for Werewolves XI so I guess I'll be needing access to the subforum :)

• Can I request access to the sub forum please?

• May I get access to the forum please?

• May I get access to the forum please? EMF2010 told me about Werewolf and I'm curious.

• Cainflan wrote: »
    May I get access to the forum please? EMF2010 told me about Werewolf and I'm curious.

Let us know if you need dead room access too! :) That's where you can discuss the game and play along, even if you're not an active player. We're kicking off the next game on Sunday, we've a full roster but glad of deadroom company. :) It's lonely there at the start until a few people get killed! :pac:

• Should be done now :)

• Cant access the game thread :pac:

Sorry im bored

• So I only just found out boards had a forum for Werewolf games! Had a look at the Simpsons game thread and it looked pretty awesome.
    Could I please get access? :)

• Advertisement

• So I only just found out boards had a forum for Werewolf games! Had a look at the Simpsons game thread and it looked pretty awesome.
    Could I please get access? :)
    There is a poll for the date we plan to start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103652575#post103652575

The sign up for this game will be done later today. Hope ye can join us!

• hellooo, I'm Deoxy from MU and I'd like access. :D

• You only need access if you're playing. Are you playing?

You don't need access to view the game.

(Unless Sully says with the new Anon accounts this has all changed!! :) )

• hellooo, I'm Deoxy from MU and I'd like access. :D

Will sort it whenever you're playing :)

(Welcome. Keep your arms and legs inside the carriage at all times. You're in for a hell of a ride.)

• ah, was directed here by a kind sir named digital solitude. I think cause I was interested in joining the 25th June game. but I am a bit new to this whole thing (forum mafia in general tbh) so please forgive me if I look noob-ish. xD

• [SIGN UP THREAD] Werewolf XIII - 25th June http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057746906

• <waves at owly>

You know you'll never be called deox, right?

• Yay! Owly is here

• Advertisement

• Should have just registered as owly tbh! :pac:

Advertisement