Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny - Funny/Cool Pics, Vids & Gifs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

ZsSDnWQ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

dudeeile wrote: »
    ZsSDnWQ.gif

Playing Devil's advocate here... Are we all completely satisfied that the shot was fired during or after the flinch had began?

PetKing wrote: »
    Playing Devil's advocate here... Are we all completely satisfied that the shot was fired during or after the flinch had began?

After I'd say and also post patch. Linky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,277 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The bullet isn't taken from his mag until right before the headshot so unless there is a massive delay in the recording of the bullet being shot then you have to say it was well into the flinch.

The bullet isn't taken from his mag until right before the headshot so unless there is a massive delay in the recording of the bullet being shot then you have to say it was well into the flinch.

One more moment to play devil's advocate please! Does flinch cancel to zero, any chance of your shot being on target?

One more moment to play devil's advocate please! Does flinch cancel to zero, any chance of your shot being on target?

Nope. The bullet direction with be randomized across the flinched reticle - so could randomly hit a head shot. Also, the visible flinch differs to the actual game flinch. In this case any shot looks like it should have gone skyward but the actual flinch applied would be less.

Still though.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This is brilliant, its so true of PvP now. Laggy mess :(

jonnycivic wrote:
    This is brilliant, its so true of PvP now. Laggy mess

In fairness, Jez is in Australia which isn't going to help him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I don't find the lag bad when I've been playing recently. Then again I've been drunk, so who knows.
    Only times I've ever really noticed it is during some IBs although I've seen clips here/youtube

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ah no, the other night playing was shocking PvP and sure you were even watching the stream and commenting on a few of the teleporters :P

I don't see how that's a factor, he will still be matchmade regionally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

dudeeile wrote: »
    I don't see how that's a factor, he will still be matchmade regionally.

I'm open to correction here, but I think Aussiland is considered to be in the same region as Trumpville for matchmaking purposes.

I'm open to correction here, but I think Aussiland is considered to be in the same region as Trumpville for matchmaking purposes.

But wont he get paired with other Aussies first regardless?

edit - from what I can see on reddit most of the Aus internet providers are useless and even playing with locals on their best connections can be tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

How I relic & block.

• Advertisement

How I relic & block.

TractorDoesTemplar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Credit Reddit

gA59Btm.png

8zcwARU.gif

• Advertisement

ChimpAhoy all the way from downtown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I actually had to walk away from my controller, for a minute, when that happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I actually had to walk away from my controller, for a minute, when that happened...

Floaty warlocks

Here's a pic of my Macbook Decal

JwwydKJ.jpg?1

Someone on Reddit has been looking for this. even posted this very same picture. New I'd seen it somewhere before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Someone on Reddit has been looking for this. even posted this very same picture. New I'd seen it somewhere before.

This is a weird coincidence and explains why I got a PM asking about it here but from a brand new account (so I couldn't reply)

EDIT: ok.... so apparently the guy who posted that on Reddit isn't the same guy who messaged me here about that Decal mere days ago. WTAF!?! How weird :P

The time we done challenge mode golgy and someone went down, we just about scraped it haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOLYunYFH0

Dem feels

Dem feels

giphy.gif

This bit of Destiny concept work on reddit is well worth a look. Excellent design and thought gone into it. PDF.

The three new subclasses he has designed look fantastic. I'm especially liking the Titan Solar defender one.

• Advertisement

0qllzjS.png

Shaxx should have helf off on that praise

A lot of community members (me and one of my cats included) came together to wish one of the moderators over at the Destiny Subreddit a Happy birthday.
    I thought it was a pretty neat thing to do

Context: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6q15v8/let_the_games_begin_happy_birthday_norse/

A lot of community members (me and one of my cats included) came together to wish one of the moderators over at the Destiny Subreddit a Happy birthday.
    I thought it was a pretty neat thing to do

Context: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6q15v8/let_the_games_begin_happy_birthday_norse/

I thought this was pretty cool too.

I actually forgot just how bloody cringe these were

Whatever about Goth and Broman but Mr. Fruit and that Bluewestlo fella are a pox.

Whatever about Goth and Broman but Mr. Fruit and that Bluewestlo fella are a pox.

Only know blyewestlo from his vids with TeftyTeft - and I like him on that. Never watched him on anything else.

One of the lads in the Clan made this, I found it humorous

One of the lads in the Clan made this, I found it humorous

Saw it on Reddit earlier. Good effort.

Who????

• Advertisement

He's in Clan 2, it's kind of a niche thing, you guys probably never heard of it *flicks scarf*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

You threw me out of Clan 2 and put me in Clan 1. Now I learn Clan 2 is where all the cool kids are?

We're not cool, we're just kind of different yanno?
    I don't think you guys would understand *continues un-ironic knitting*

That video has changed how I will see the Hive from now on :D

• Advertisement

Jez the titan slayer, slayer of all titans, is brilliant.

Jez the titan slayer, slayer of all titans, is brilliant.

He is a god :D

He was on the DCP podcast last night - should be a fun listen.

Got to about 2 minutes. He keeps calling yer man scotty instead of sotty. Literally unwatchable.

His 'Crucible in a nutshell' video is also chuckle worthy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement