Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny - Funny/Cool Pics, Vids & Gifs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I was trying to get that screenshot off my PS4 the other night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

It's actually distracting how annoying it is! Just resize the flippin font or add a carriage return!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

So that's what you were talking about. I joined the stream halfway through that conversation and thought you'd all gone mad from being at that checkpoint for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Saucy slayer from last night's IB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,019 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'd have nova bombed that tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Captured during solo queue

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

9PnPaJN.gif

dat curve tho

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Mad max?

• Advertisement

Mad max?

The Zambonie most likely.

Right at the death. This rumble craic can be intense.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I see you have gone the way of the Monte Carlo, wp Sir. Disappointingly your aim is a lot better than mine, what's this shooting them in the head malarkey?

Captured during solo queue

The bits where you zoom and slow down - are they seperated and edited clips?

I was trying my hand at a sh1tty montage of two phantoms yesterday adding in some similar effects (using Share Factory) but I couldn't see a way to change play speed to a specific section - I was able to find the option for it and start it but couldn't see a way to end it. Do you need to create sectioned off parts of the video and the entirety of that section is played at whatever speed?

The bits where you zoom and slow down - are they seperated and edited clips?

I was trying my hand at a sh1tty montage of two phantoms yesterday adding in some similar effects (using Share Factory) but I couldn't see a way to change play speed to a specific section - I was able to find the option for it and start it but couldn't see a way to end it. Do you need to create sectioned off parts of the video and the entirety of that section is played at whatever speed?

Yeah, you need to split the clip at the point where you want the specific effect to start, and again where you want it to stop. Took a while as I kept forgetting to press circle when finished with the split, as if you don't, circle is auto defaulted to delete.

I just ran through the clip and split it out to the individual parts first, so I had the full set of clips ready to go, then added the slow time effect for the relevant pieces.

Yeah, you need to split the clip at the point where you want the specific effect to start, and again where you want it to stop. Took a while as I kept forgetting to press circle when finished with the split, as if you don't, circle is auto defaulted to delete.

I just ran through the clip and split it out to the individual parts first, so I had the full set of clips ready to go, then added the slow time effect for the relevant pieces.

Excellent - a sh1tty montage of two crap Phantoms on the way! Cheers Knave.

Excellent - a sh1tty montage of two crap Phantoms on the way! Cheers Knave.

Trepidatiously looking forward to it.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I see you have gone the way of the Monte Carlo, wp Sir. Disappointingly your aim is a lot better than mine, what's this shooting them in the head malarkey?

I've been using MC for a long time despite numerous patches which made them non viable. Who needs glass half full and headseeker when you can just riddle them to death.

Really only started using the MC for the last IB. I bought my third one over the weekend so each character can have one.
    Generally I'll just use whatever's cheap. Started off with the Suros (nerfed), Hung Jury (got a hopscotch pilgrim), HP (Year 2 happened), Nirwans Mercy (nerfed), Grasp of Maloc (Clever Dragon happened), CD (nerfed) and now I'm using the Monte Carlo.
    Although somewhere around Grasp I was probably using the Havoc Pigeon as a primary

A ten kill streak I luckily managed in a Rumble game. Was happy with this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

ZsSDnWQ.gif

dudeeile wrote: »
    ZsSDnWQ.gif

Playing Devil's advocate here... Are we all completely satisfied that the shot was fired during or after the flinch had began?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

PetKing wrote: »
    Playing Devil's advocate here... Are we all completely satisfied that the shot was fired during or after the flinch had began?

After I'd say and also post patch. Linky

The bullet isn't taken from his mag until right before the headshot so unless there is a massive delay in the recording of the bullet being shot then you have to say it was well into the flinch.

The bullet isn't taken from his mag until right before the headshot so unless there is a massive delay in the recording of the bullet being shot then you have to say it was well into the flinch.

One more moment to play devil's advocate please! Does flinch cancel to zero, any chance of your shot being on target?

One more moment to play devil's advocate please! Does flinch cancel to zero, any chance of your shot being on target?

Nope. The bullet direction with be randomized across the flinched reticle - so could randomly hit a head shot. Also, the visible flinch differs to the actual game flinch. In this case any shot looks like it should have gone skyward but the actual flinch applied would be less.

Still though.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This is brilliant, its so true of PvP now. Laggy mess :(

jonnycivic wrote:
    This is brilliant, its so true of PvP now. Laggy mess

In fairness, Jez is in Australia which isn't going to help him!

• Advertisement

I don't find the lag bad when I've been playing recently. Then again I've been drunk, so who knows.
    Only times I've ever really noticed it is during some IBs although I've seen clips here/youtube

Advertisement