Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Graffiti Survey

• 12-04-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone I'm conducting a survey for part of my thesis in college. It would be a great help if anyone could fill it out for me. It's only a few questions!

If you just copy and paste the link below into your browser it will take you to the survey

goo.gl/forms/fJU7qL5YhSgo1w3c2
    EDIT: Survey link for convenience.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,271 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Surveys and non-media research

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi CaptainKrunch. You are welcome administer your thesis for college survey in our Researcher forum. Best of luck,, Black Swan.

Survey link for convenience.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You may want to edit the age question in your survey, as the ranges between ages are overlapping. For example, if a person is 15, they could either check answer #1 or answer #2, and the same goes for 21-21, 30-30, 40-40, and 50-50. There is also a gap between age 60 and 70+, so if the subject was 65, what age range would they check?
    Your age is
    10 - 15
    15 - 21
    21 - 30
    30 - 40
    40 - 50
    50 - 60
    70+

Suggestion:
    10-15
    16-21
    22-30
    31-40
    41-50
    51-60
    Over 60

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Black Swan wrote: »
    You may want to edit the age question in your survey, as the ranges between ages are overlapping. For example, if a person is 15, they could either check answer #1 or answer #2, and the same goes for 21-21, 30-30, 40-40, and 50-50. There is also a gap between age 60 and 70+, so if the subject was 65, what age range would they check?

Suggestion:
    10-15
    16-21
    22-30
    31-40
    41-50
    51-60
    Over 60
    This.

I'm 30. And confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CaptainKrunch

Hi everyone thanks for the help , I fixed the age range as well cheers!

• Advertisement

Done.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,271 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

sullivlo wrote: »
    This.

I'm 30. And confused.

That's what happens when you get old. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

You should probably clarify what you mean by graffiti. It could mean anything from tags and "Deano waz ere" to Banksy's art. It makes "do you like graffiti" unanswerable if one likes the second form but not the first.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Zaph wrote: »
    That's what happens when you get old. :D

Mod

Banned.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Done! :)

I agree that it might be useful to ask respondent to clarify which forms of graffiti they like/dislike

• Advertisement
Advertisement