Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Graffiti Survey

• 12-04-2017 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4 CaptainKrunch

Hi everyone I'm conducting a survey for part of my thesis in college. It would be a great help if anyone could fill it out for me. It's only a few questions!

If you just copy and paste the link below into your browser it will take you to the survey

goo.gl/forms/fJU7qL5YhSgo1w3c2
    EDIT: Survey link for convenience.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moved from Surveys and non-media research

• Hi CaptainKrunch. You are welcome administer your thesis for college survey in our Researcher forum. Best of luck,, Black Swan.

Survey link for convenience.

• You may want to edit the age question in your survey, as the ranges between ages are overlapping. For example, if a person is 15, they could either check answer #1 or answer #2, and the same goes for 21-21, 30-30, 40-40, and 50-50. There is also a gap between age 60 and 70+, so if the subject was 65, what age range would they check?
    Your age is
    10 - 15
    15 - 21
    21 - 30
    30 - 40
    40 - 50
    50 - 60
    70+

Suggestion:
    10-15
    16-21
    22-30
    31-40
    41-50
    51-60
    Over 60

• Black Swan wrote: »
    You may want to edit the age question in your survey, as the ranges between ages are overlapping. For example, if a person is 15, they could either check answer #1 or answer #2, and the same goes for 21-21, 30-30, 40-40, and 50-50. There is also a gap between age 60 and 70+, so if the subject was 65, what age range would they check?

Suggestion:
    10-15
    16-21
    22-30
    31-40
    41-50
    51-60
    Over 60
    This.

I'm 30. And confused.

• Hi everyone thanks for the help , I fixed the age range as well cheers!

• Advertisement

• Done.

• sullivlo wrote: »
    This.

I'm 30. And confused.

That's what happens when you get old. :D

• You should probably clarify what you mean by graffiti. It could mean anything from tags and "Deano waz ere" to Banksy's art. It makes "do you like graffiti" unanswerable if one likes the second form but not the first.

• Zaph wrote: »
    That's what happens when you get old. :D

Mod

Banned.

:pac:

• Done! :)

I agree that it might be useful to ask respondent to clarify which forms of graffiti they like/dislike

• Advertisement
Advertisement