Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Humble Monthly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I have 67 games to put in Steamgifts thread.

There really should be a send to steam gifts thread.

67.......I honestly CBA.

Or post the list here and you can PM me the ones I'd like to have :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Crap,forgot to pause my sub,zero interest in the witness:(

Backlog is starting to grow a bit again so reckon im just gonna un sub for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

This months humble doest give you a steam key for the witness.

Steamgift thread will be most disappointed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I forgot to unsubscribe again. Gotta remember it this time.

See you next month :P

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,134 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Any word on next month's games? Feels like the Witness has been the monthly for months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

We'll find out at 6pm today.

Hopefully there are a couple of decent games this month, but I'm not holding my breath. I already had the Witness.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

dreamers75 wrote: »
    This months humble doest give you a steam key for the witness.

Steamgift thread will be most disappointed.

Gave me a key

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Gave me a key

Damn bet its because it knows I already own it, didnt give me a gift option.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,302 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

check again as any games that I have on HB it gives you the option to unlock the key, it may be greyed out but you can still click on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Paused for this month. Already got the Witness and given it was in that massive bundle a couple of months ago and now a headliner I doubt I'd even get a good trade for it. Fingers crossed for a better headline game next month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

INSIDE and Dirt Rally for the month of May.

Games this month, so...

The Witness
    Layers of Fear
    Black Mesa
    Kingdom New Lands
    Event[0]
    Tumblestone
    Slime-San
    Jawns

Already own Inside but think I'll get it for Dirt Rally. Strange how they've revealed 2 games. Have they done that before?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

It was my first time signing up for Humble Monthly. For the games I already own, can I put the spare keys up on SteamGifts or are they bound to my Steam account via Humble Bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

They are individual keys so you can trade them or give them away on Steamgifts.

Decided to go for the Early Unlock. Traded Inside for Infinifactory so between that and Dirt Rally thats the cost justified already. Whatever games I get at the end of the month is just the gravy on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,117 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Already own Inside but think I'll get it for Dirt Rally. Strange how they've revealed 2 games. Have they done that before?
    Last April the early unlocks were South Park The Stick of Truth and This War of Mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i'm tempted by inside hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am tempted with this one. Dirt rally would be great for my g29 setup.

Delighted with this months bundle already as I was going to buy Inside for the 40% off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Just a heads up to pause if you don't want this months bundle, billing in 2 days.

I know I've forgotten to pause a few times in the past when I wanted to. Remembered this month and just thought I'd bump the thread in case anyone else who didn't want was forgetting.

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Just a heads up to pause if you don't want this months bundle, billing in 2 days.

I know I've forgotten to pause a few times in the past when I wanted to. Remembered this month and just thought I'd bump the thread in case anyone else who didn't want was forgetting.

Honest thank you.

I decided not to go with bundle as I dont play anything else part one game and it will be ages since I will get to Dirt. Even then if I connect my G29 it will be for Forza Horizon 3.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Bah, I wish I'd paid attention to this, just got hit with the charge for it. But you know what? I don't have any drivey drives, so DIRT will fit that bill and I see Inside is included, which I'm happy about, so flug it. Setting a reminder on the Google Calendar now!

This is the Police
    Undertale
    Dirt Rally
    Inside
    Metrico
    GoNNER
    UnderWhere
    The Turing Test
    Super Rude Bear Resurrection

Not sure what the last one is. A2BE?

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/may_2017_monthly

Early Unlock for June: Stellaris

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I think the bundle this month was v. good. Undertale has gotten great reviews.

Stellaris is a great early unlock

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

This was my first month as a subscriber, and I'm very happy with the haul!

Really good bundle this month. Best in a few months. Wasnt expecting a lot with two early unlocks but it was a nice surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Really happy with this month even though I had Inside and Undertale, but I can give the keys to my sister, I do not think I played any of last months games so far.

Looking forward to Stellaris have had it in my wishlist since it came out, also Dirt Rally is nearly 40 Gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Honest thank you.

I decided not to go with bundle as I dont play anything else part one game and it will be ages since I will get to Dirt. Even then if I connect my G29 it will be for Forza Horizon 3.

Yo, I'll give you DIRT for free.
    I already have it on PS4 and don't need it / won't play it on PC, but if you won't play it then I can give it to someone who'd be happier to play it.

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Yo, I'll give you DIRT for free.
    I already have it on PS4 and don't need it / won't play it on PC, but if you won't play it then I can give it to someone who'd be happier to play it.

You sure m8? Ill take it if you dont mind. I would love to try out proper driving game with my g29.

I can check my humble bundle thing and give you some games for months you havent subacribed for. I am pretty aure there are loads of games I havent even bothered redeeming.

Advertisement