Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swansea City vs Tottenham 7:45 KO

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Gonna be one of those nights lads. We were due a bad performance/result.

The ole' reverse-jinx-aroo worked a trick eh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭abff

In Portugal trying to find somewhere showing the game. I arrived in a bar showing the Chelsea game to hear he commentator saying that if things stay the way they are, there'll be a 9 points gap. I thought, great, we've equalised!

Next second, they say it's 2-1. Then I go online and see that it's 3-1. Now I'm watching the end of the Chelsea game and hoping for an equaliser.

Força Portugal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

2-2 in Anfield. Whatever happens with the Chelsea match you'd have to be feeling confident of CL football next year

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Stones you ****ing toolbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!😠😠😠

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,774 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Jaysus stones just missed a sitter for city. That would've been amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Just need citeh to nab one and its a perfect night

Christmas stones.

Christmas stones.

Christ ! I mean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I'll never forgive Stones for that miss,unbelievable. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Immensely proud to be spurs supporter tonight.we are losing our spursy/bottler title with each passing game.superb effort this season to still be in contention considering our injuries, the future can only be bright if we can keep this crop together.COYS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭golfball37

How could you follow anyone else... only Spurs can do this to you.. I'm exhausted from watching them over the years.. wins like tonight are special. The feeling I got when son scored can't be got from any drug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

golfball37 wrote: »
    How could you follow anyone else... only Spurs can do this to you.. I'm exhausted from watching them over the years.. wins like tonight are special. The feeling I got when son scored can't be got from any drug.

Pulling my hair out until the last few minutes, total elation then. Sissoko is done please go away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭prodsc

golfball37 wrote: »

yes and the 3rd goal was old Spurs on the break lovely ball from Dele and control from Christian..the noise here wass unreal!!

My new screen saver 😆😆 I'm like a teenager again

Great photo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

magnificent comeback

Kiith wrote: »
    3-1 with Son, Toby and Alli getting our goals.

Not bad! Correct scoreline and 2 of the 3 goalscorers. 👍

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭joeguevara

We are Tottenham, super Tottenham, we are Tottenham from the lane!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Reading through the thread this morning, can't help but chuckle. Didn't know the result, fell asleep during the City game. Woke up just as Sky were showing the highlights of our match.

I thought we'd come unstuck if I'm honest, the sheer ecstasy from the players when they scored the second and third goal.

Think of the players missing last night. Total team effort, Pochettino is slowly working his magic on a team that normally crumbles.

C8rmK91XgAEHj2W.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

That felt good, look at the face of walker in that picture, say's it all. We are a real team, everyone playing for each other.

Delighted to see Jannsen getting an assist and being involved in the 3rd. He may make it.

• Advertisement

GS11 wrote: »
    That felt good, look at the face of walker in that picture, say's it all. We are a real team, everyone playing for each other.

Delighted to see Jannsen getting an assist and being involved in the 3rd. He may make it.

From reading articles online, tweets. People mentioned he changed the game, and deserves a start on Saturday. Gives his all, even if it's for five minutes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Jansen was very good when he came on. The assist for Son's goal was sublime, and he held the ball up really nicely for Alli leading up to his goal. His reaction when Son's goal was great :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    From reading articles online, tweets. People mentioned he changed the game, and deserves a start on Saturday. Gives his all, even if it's for five minutes.

If the game was only 20 mins long then Jansen would have had my man of the match...

The guy does not give up, he keeps trying, major kudos to the guy, he will come good soon with the goals!!

Jansson touch on for the winner was quality. I think he needs to start with Son this weekend. Drop Sissoko too the useless ****

Post press conference.

Advertisement