Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW30 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

B would probably be the most sensible option as it would leave me some funds. I would really like Alonso back in but not sure it's worth paying 6.8 for him at this stage. Also Davies would limit the damage of Walker points.

Your like a women who wants an opinion on which shoes to wear with your new dress, when in reality you've already decided which is the best option and just want the husband/partner to confirm what you've already decided on!

... Which is B, because option B goes really well with your new earring and that handbag you borrowed Lisa in the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Your like a women who wants an opinion on which shoes to wear with your new dress, when in reality you've already decided which is the best option and just want the husband/partner to confirm what you've already decided on!

... Which is B, because option B goes really well with your new earring and that handbag you borrowed Lisa in the office.

Cheers :D Just need to decide how to do my hair now and I'm all set!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I think I'll -4 funes mori and brunt to Davies and Bailly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Cheers :D Just need to decide how to do my hair now and I'm all set!

Don't forget your lippy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,807 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Coleman to Davies.

Think I'll leave my other FT till during the week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Coleman Daniels --> Walker Britos for -4

I'd have gone for Davies if I still had a WC but unfortunately I don't.
    Will play Britos this week and probably keep him as bench fodder until the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Did Coleman to Valencia this week.
    Probably this weeks most popular transfer.
    Have stuck up a post on DGW planning thread looking at best time etc to use WC etc,thanks if anyone gets a chance to look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Think I've settled on my WC team..for now!

DDG, Pickford
    Alonso, Valencia, Davies, Chambers*, Holgate
    Sanchez, Alli, Mane, Siggy, Carroll
    Vardy, Lukaku, Deeney**

* won't need him till GW34 so he's there to save a transfer later
    ** a doubt for tomorrow. Was going to change to Llorente, but I'd probably have to use my FT next GW to reverse this. Carroll hasn't a bad fixture if he has to sub in.

Anyone have any advice, criticisms etc? Nothing ITB by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

FM and Daniels to Alonso and Davies done in a moment of madness

:eek:

I'm happy with my team now though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 affcu

For those looking for a defender don't sleep on Ryan Bertrand of Southampton. He's averaging 5.5 points over the past five Game Weeks (with three assists in the last three) and has a Double Game Week coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

affcu wrote: »
    For those looking for a defender don't sleep on Ryan Bertrand of Southampton. He's averaging 5.5 points over the past five Game Weeks (with three assists in the last three) and has a Double Game Week coming.
    Kind of wish I hadn't seen this as I'd decided against it but here goes anyway
    I'm already on -4
    Should I
    1 play brunt away to united
    2 play yoshida home to Bournemouth (I have king )
    3. Take another -4 to sell brunt ........options under consideration are Davies Rojo and Bertrand
    But I already have Vertonghen Valencia and yoshida from those teams ! Other defender is chambers .

I should probably just play brunt right ?
    May even consider selling him for holgate in 32 to raise cash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Bertrand and Redmond in for Lallana and funes mori. -4

• Registered Users Posts: 14 affcu

I don't think Betrand is +4 over Brunt for this Game Week. Though WBA is at Old Trafford this weekend, no Zlatan, so they are less potent. If it were a -2 I'd make any of those moves—Davies looks tasty now that Rose looks to be out until GW 35—but I'd stay put all things considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

affcu wrote: »
    I don't think Betrand is +4 over Brunt for this Game Week. Though WBA is at Old Trafford this weekend, no Zlatan, so they are less potent. If it were a -2 I'd make any of those moves—Davies looks tasty now that Rose looks to be out until GW 35—but I'd stay put all things considered.

Huge setback for United: Juan Mata could miss the rest of the season #mufc https://t.co/blRLYHYoc6

I'm playing brunt now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

"It's been 22 hours and 11 days,
    since I took my posts away"

______

Possibly the longest I've gone without posting even over the summer :pac:

I'm a little disoriented with the amount of decisions I need to make. Did Coleman -> Davies last night. Although I'd be mightily tempted to take a hit to rid myself of Grosicki with 1.7 in the bank to help me with that.

I assume Costa and Siggy are fit?

Lukaku is default captain from 2 weeks ago. Any case for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Siggy fit but Costa been acessed on day to day basis or something like that.

A lot of support for Liverpool captains, Mane mainly due to Evertons poor recent history in the fixture and their depleted defense.

Sanchez and Aguero getting some honourable mentions.

P. S. All the flowers that you planted
    In the back yard all died when you went away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Who else have you as possible captaincy options?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭siblers

FHFC wrote: »
    If your team doesn't need it don't do it imo.

There are significant benefits of holding it provided it's not hurting you to do so.

Playing it after GW34 to clear out Boro, Palace etc and get set up for the Arsenal DGW is the optimum from here if possible.

Don't play a Wildcard just for the sake of it.

Did an article on the pros and cons of various timings for the new mag here http://fantasyfootballmag.com/

It was done before the fixtures for 34 came out so I'm now of the view that post 34, probably in the week of the Arsenal/Soton DGW is the ideal at this point.

It's been a strange international break, at first it seemed my team was decimated with injuries and having deadwood like Brunt I felt I had no choice but to wildcard but now with Utd and Everton being plagued with injuries, Rose being out for longer than expected, Siggy fit to play etc. it has swung things back in my favour, so I'll definitely keep my team as is for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Should I take a -8 to bring Sanchez in for mané?

I'm planning on doing it next week but it has bothered me every week, since gw26, when I don't have him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

carnie wrote: »
    Should I take a -8 to bring Sanchez in for mané?

I'm planning on doing it next week but it has bothered me every week, since gw26, when I don't have him.

This week, no, imo

• Advertisement

bantee wrote: »
    This week, no, imo

I think I'm just panicking.... ya know, the usual Friday evening bull****.

carnie wrote: »
    I think I'm just panicking.... ya know, the usual Friday evening bull****.

The thing is, odds-wise, Mane may well outscore Sanchez this week

I'm going to bank this week. Would love to get Alli in but I'll wait a week. I'll put Heaton in goal ahead of Foster, so without any Spurs, a 0-0 would be sweet.
    Also, I'm edging Smith into the first 11 ahead of Pieters, think that's the right call.

bantee wrote: »
    The thing is, odds-wise, Mane may well outscore Sanchez this week

Of course. It just bothers me that he's not in my team. I think I can chill for one more week

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Done antonio to tadic....dropped barkley to bench....to a midfield of tadic, siggy, king, mane... whats peoples thoughts....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Benimar wrote: »
    Think I've settled on my WC team..for now!

DDG, Pickford
    Alonso, Valencia, Davies, Chambers*, Holgate
    Sanchez, Alli, Mane, Siggy, Carroll
    Vardy, Lukaku, Deeney**

* won't need him till GW34 so he's there to save a transfer later
    ** a doubt for tomorrow. Was going to change to Llorente, but I'd probably have to use my FT next GW to reverse this. Carroll hasn't a bad fixture if he has to sub in.

Anyone have any advice, criticisms etc? Nothing ITB by the way.
    Get rid of Holgate, Everton's CSs will dry up

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Coleman and Antonio out for Maguire and Tadic -4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Green&Red wrote: »
    Get rid of Holgate, Everton's CSs will dry up

Barring injury, I won't be using him till GW33, home to Burnley. Once they get through the next two games, their fixtures are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Done antonio to tadic....dropped barkley to bench....to a midfield of tadic, siggy, king, mane... whats peoples thoughts....

Who are your strikers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

siblers wrote:
    Who are your strikers?

Lukaku vardy and llorente

Advertisement