Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW30 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

FHFC wrote: »
    Llorente is fine and has a great fixture??

I already have Siggy. Swansea are struggling again and I don't fancy doubling up on their attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Llorente is fine and has a great fixture??
    I'm 50/50 as to what to do, although I'll probably keep him. I also have Siggy and doubling up on players has been fairly unfruitful for me this season

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Was trying to hold out for week 34 but had too much deadwood and low performers, wildcard had to happen. Here's hoping it works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

After the injury that Coleman just sustained safe to say his season is over and unfortunately he will leave my team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Will funes mori be back in now that Coleman is out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

jive wrote: »
    Will funes mori be back in now that Coleman is out?

Baines owners got lucky

;)

Holgate
    4ml
    No dgw though means i may not have another transfer to spare but selling brunt for him may happen in 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Have Holegate but was planning on WCing. Should I keep him now or is FM more likely to feature now.

My team is verging on becoming a shambles now
    Tight at the top of money leagues but I may be forced into an 8 point hit at this stage

Was planning on keeping Kane and then switching to Ibra for midweek game but Vardy has 2 very very tempting fixtures
    And Everton even without coleman won't concede many

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

-4 done for the following:

Coleman > Valencia
    Phillips > Sanchez
    Aguerro > Negredo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Injuries to Coleman and Antonio forced my hand

Coleman out. Simpson in
    Antonio out. Redmond in
    Defoe out. Costa in

This now leaves me with an XI for next week as:

De Gea
    Simpson - Ward - Walker
    Siggy,Redmond,Mane,Firminho,
    Aguero-Costa-Lukaku

Bench is: Holgate,Prodl,King

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Coleman out. Simpson in
    Antonio out. Redmond in
    Defoe out. Costa in

This now leaves me with an XI for next week as:

De Gea
    Simpson - Ward - Walker
    Siggy,Redmond,Mane,Firminho,
    Aguero-Costa-Lukaku

Bench is: Holgate,Prodl,King

Do you reckon Holgate comes in for Coleman? Or is the a chance of going back to 3 at the back with Funes Mori?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Coleman out. Simpson in Antonio out. Redmond in Defoe out. Costa in

Simpson eh?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

This week was always about freshening up my defender with a point hit. I always feel weird about taking out a player who just had a catastrophic injury, as if I'm abandoning him in his hour of need. Same with Shaw last year.

Looking like.

Coleman and Brunt out.
    Valencia and Bertrand in.

Coleman to Bertrand to be done tonight. Will wait as long as possible for Val but I have just about enough to do the transfers and cannot afford the price drops.

(-4)

FutureGuy wrote: »
    This week was always about freshening up my defender with a point hit. I always feel weird about taking out a player who just had a catastrophic injury, as if I'm abandoning him in his hour of need. Same with Shaw last year.

Looking like.

Coleman and Brunt out.
    Valencia and Bertrand in.

Coleman to Bertrand to be done tonight. Will wait as long as possible for Val but I have just about enough to do the transfers and cannot afford the price drops.

(-4)

Colemans drop and Valencia rise has slowed down a bit thankfully after the completely unnecessary rush the hours and day after the game

Do you reckon Holgate comes in for Coleman? Or is the a chance of going back to 3 at the back with Funes Mori?

I think Holgate will be the main replacement over the rest of the season but honestly I have no clue if he'll risk Holgate in the derby as Mori has the experience.

Suppose looking at Fixtures Everton won't keep 2 cleansheets in next 2 games so should know by GW33

Simpson eh?

Is this bad? :pac:

Is this bad? :pac:

Excellent

Simpson eh?
    km79 wrote: »
    Excellent

Now I get it :pac:

My team is verging on becoming a shambles now
    Tight at the top of money leagues but I may be forced into an 8 point hit at this stage

Was planning on keeping Kane and then switching to Ibra for midweek game but Vardy has 2 very very tempting fixtures
    And Everton even without coleman won't concede many
    And now Sterling is struggling

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Brexit.

Sorry.

Gets coat.

• Advertisement

Siggy has withdrawn from Iceland squad too
    I'm in big trouble now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Siggy has withdrawn from Iceland squad too
    I'm in big trouble now

If he is out for any period of time, Llorente will struggle without him big time

siblers wrote: »
    If he is out for any period of time, Llorente will struggle without him big time

Who i also have

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

siblers wrote: »

According to Ben Dinnery it's nothing but a precaution and just wasn't worth risking in a friendly match so should be fine for weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Coleman out for Bertrand

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

manual_man wrote: »
    Coleman out for Bertrand

Have you Valencia? Also, any other Saints defender interest you?

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Have you Valencia? Also, any other Saints defender interest you?

Chose Berty over Valencia. Leaves me just enough to get Sanchez in next gw. Forster the next best Saints option I think. Cedric is unreliable and while Yoshi and Stephens are cheap, either could lose their place should VVD be back in time for the doubles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Chose Berty over Valencia. Leaves me just enough to get Sanchez in next gw. Forster the next best Saints option I think. Cedric is unreliable and while Yoshi and Stephens are cheap, either could lose their place should VVD be back in time for the doubles

Well

Well I never

I don't see many RBs Waltzing around in the league with a shiny Euros medal :D

I'd avoid Forster like the plague (I own him, for now)

Hard to look by Bertrand at the moment. Biggest attacking threat in the defenders.
    They never look likely to keep a clean sheet. And I'm surprised Forster has been keeping his place in the starting XI he's been shocking since Xmas and the fans are on his back which doesn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Coleman out for Bertrand

Same. Can't convince myself to get Valencia, think a Spurs defender will outscore him for the rest of the season despite the dgws.

• Advertisement

shineon23 wrote: »
    Well

Well I never

I don't see many RBs Waltzing around in the league with a shiny Euros medal :D

I'd avoid Forster like the plague (I own him, for now)

Hard to look by Bertrand at the moment. Biggest attacking threat in the defenders.
    They never look likely to keep a clean sheet. And I'm surprised Forster has been keeping his place in the starting XI he's been shocking since Xmas and the fans are on his back which doesn't help.

:D i love Cedric all the same. He's one of those players we all WANT to see do well. Berty is in good form and Saints have 7/11 remaining fixtures at home where they're usually better defensively (although a few of these home games are tough ones)
    Same. Can't convince myself to get Valencia, think a Spurs defender will outscore him for the rest of the season despite the dgws.

I can see the appeal of Valencia but Man Utd's fixture pile-up is severe (and will only get worse should they beat Anderlecht in the Europa), so you'd expect rotation throughout the squad

Advertisement