Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW30 Transfers

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Lukaku vardy and llorente

I'd drop Barkley too if I was in your position

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

siblers wrote: »
    I'd drop Barkley too if I was in your position

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Brought Redmond in for Antonio for a -4, was a toss up between him, Tadic and Pedro but the extra funds give me a bit of wiggle room for Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭LostArt

Lads is Cedric or Bertrand anyway superior to the other apart from price?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

LostArt wrote: »
    Lads is Cedric or Bertrand anyway superior to the other apart from price?

Yes Bertrand is better
    Cedric is a trap
    He will be rotated for DGW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭LostArt

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Did Brunt to Walker, Brunt has been very poor for me so watch him get a clean sheet, goal and assist today. Think I will back WBA to beat Utd to ease the pain.
    Agonising over a few decisions today:
    1: Keeper Randolph or Hennessey? currently on Randolph and have been lucky with my rotation so far.
    2:Snodgrass! Keep or bring in Tadic for -4.
    3: Captain Kun or Sanchez, Kun for me as Sanchez seems to struggle after recent WC Qualifiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

km79 wrote: »
    Yes Bertrand is better
    Cedric is a trap
    He will be rotated for DGW

Bertrand is the better choice funds permitting.

But no chance Cedric is rotated.
    He's nailed on, Cuco Martina is just awful at soccer, injury has been only thing that has made him miss any game time since he joined the club.

He doesn't particular like providing assists though.

Advertisement