Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Macho spud

ciano316 wrote: »
    I'll be at wrestlecon Friday and Saturday. The lineup for PVIP and VIP axxess arent very good for the prices they are. I've met everyone available as well. $140 to meet Nikki Bella or $25 to meet the godwins at wrestlecon. Easy choice haha

It's proving very tricky getting a ticket to RAW after Mania, Anyone know anyone selling?

Do you know if the wrestlecon guests hang around all day. I'm going to the 8am Axcess and then want to go to the wrestlecon woman's show.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

I saw on the Mania FB page that there's an Axxess pre-sale tomorrow - does anyone know if that's just for general admission tickets, or does it include Premium VIP/VIP too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

ciano316 wrote: »
    Reasonably priced where? Lower bowl are all over $300+ on stubhub

So? It's a tiny venue and there are loads of tickets for less than $100.

I've one spare ticket for NXT - block 104 kinda level with the stage. Technically restricted view but only because we won't see the full Tron - the seats look great which is why we chose them. I paid €225 each but will sell the spare for €200 if anyone knows anyone looking for a single ticket. I'd rather avoid the hassle of selling on Stubhub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Beefy78 wrote: »
    So? It's a tiny venue and there are loads of tickets for less than $100.

A tiny venue??
    Have you been in it before? I was there for the Royal Rumble and for Basketball. It's not small it's a strangely built arena where the lower bowl seats go back then up. I'm travelling thousands of miles to be there if I wanted to watch it on a screen I'd stay home.

Finally got my Raw tickets this morning. Way more than I wanted to pay but we needed seven together so didn't have much leverage (we're split up for bith NXT and Wrestlemania so we wanted to go to at least one of the big shows in a single group).

Still got the one single spare seat for NXT if anyone is looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dannil

We are flying on 28th to Orlando from Dub (Countdown is on now) - We have a car rented but the price of parking at the stadium is a bit much.

Ive read on TripAdvisor people seem to be using uber or taxis to the venue. Has anyone been before that would shed some light on the best way?

I've not been. But from what I can see it should be easy to get to by cab/Uber (I'm in a party of seven so I think we're going to get a limo there!). Getting back afterwards won't be though - it looks like it is a 20/25 minute walk to Downtown from there so my thinking is that we will walk over there and try to make our way home from there.

Ordering an Uber as one of 70,000 people just leaving the stadium doesn't seem to me like it'll end well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dannil

Yea im thinking leaving the place is the hard bit. 3 of us going over but only 2 to the show so maybe walking to downtown and getting a lift from there is the best option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

After the events in the amway (Downtown) wait it out in a bar near by until the crowds die down. Then get yourself an uber, when you leave the arena the prices of an uber will go up 5-10x the normal prices. They'll go back down after the demand slows.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

Here’s the www.voicesofwrestling.com list of EVERYTHING going on during Mania week (and I do mean everything): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13wr2m1E4TQvuNEKxpSRJdbLwhyDjGqdfSWB3myREdXw/edit?usp=sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

does anyone know any places that will be showing takeover.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Safe Trip to everyone jetting off to ORLANDO this week, I am very jealous of each and every one of ye. Have a great time, be safe and be sure to tkae lots of photos and pop back here with a trip report.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Would love to see pics/videos of people's views from this weekends shows if they booked silver or gold packages, if anyone can post when they're home. Might push me into booking next year

Just back from the State today. If anyone is on the fence about going next year just do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Finally getting around to posting. Wrestlemania was one of the best experiences of my life. Highly recommend that if it's something you want to do then go ahead and book the packages. We attended Hall of Fame, NXT, Wrestlemania and Raw. My husband was like a child at all of the shows and we even made it on the tv for Hall of Fame ��

Seriously guys, if it's something you want to do then do it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Packages on sale at 4pm today

Advertisement