Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

Yeh they give you a card with a code for you to log on and get your photos afterwards.

I'll probably never go to Axxcess again didn't go last time I went to Mania. It's good for a first timer or those with kids though

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caoimhin87

Going to my first Wrestlemania this year, have got tickets sorted for HOF, NXT, Raw and SD. Just wondering about transport/parking.
    Would it be best to book a car park space? Do they normally put any sort of transport on the night of Wrestlemania?

BTW, if anyone needs a code for Hall of Fame presale use VENUES

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

caoimhin87 wrote: »
    Would it be best to book a car park space?
    If you have a car and are sure you'll be driving there than yes.
    Do they normally put any sort of transport on the night of Wrestle-mania?
    For packages there is transport to and from th Citrus bowl
    Some Hotels might put private transport on.
    BTW, if anyone needs a code for Hall of Fame presale use VENUES
    Also TWEETS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

is anyone going to the progress event - it appears to be miles out of the way.
    is there shuttle buses going back and forth from I-Drive to this venue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Mahondon8888

69 days and counting until my flight departs for Orlando :) have so much planned for while I'm over wrestling wise I have no idea how I'm fitting it all in :)
    Anyone going to skip nXt in favour of the Roh event now that the Hardy's and young bucks is announced? I've tickets to nxt and don't know what to do!

69 days and counting until my flight departs for Orlando

Going the Wednesday????
    We saved 150eur each on flights by going the Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

I'm heading over on the Monday - the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is calling my name. Plus, I found cheaper flights for that day.

I'm trying to figure out where to stay for the first few nights until I move into the package hotel. I'm wondering whether I should stay nearer the convention centre for Axxess, or near Universal. Such first world problems.

I'm trying to figure out where to stay for the first few nights until I move into the package hotel.
    Why not stay in the package hotel also?

Why not stay in the package hotel also?

I assumed it would be all booked out/too expensive, but I just checked prices and ended up booking it. It'll save headaches (which is key when travelling solo).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 HandbagQueen16

Hi so going to wrestlemania got a travel package and I know its going to be sent out by FedEx start of March just wondering do I have to be at home myself to sign for it, do they give you a time slot or should I change the address and get it delivered to work? Has anyone any experience from previous wrestlemania how receiving the tickets works? Sorry for all the questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I imagine it'll work similar to how my tickets for the Euros were couriered. You'll get an email when they're being despatched with the tracking details and on the day they will contact you to confirm a time slot for delivery.

We already received the email advising when they are being dispatched.
    Your WrestleMania 33 Travel Package will be shipped out the first week of March. It will contain all of the event tickets included in your package, as well as a Weekend Itinerary with further details on what is sure to be a thrilling WrestleMania weekend!

Your package will be shipped via FedEx to the following address. A person 18 years of age or older must be available at this address to accept the package delivery. If such person is not available, the package will not be delivered.

If you need to request any changes to the above shipping address, please send us an email at travel.packages@wwe.com and we will be happy to update your records. Change requests must be received by February 1.

With Kind Regards,

WWE Travel Package Department

If you're sure you wont be at home for collection, you have till February 1 to change the delivery address.
    E-mail travel.packages@wwe.com

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

What flights are people on? I'm not flying out until the 30th! Then madness begins the 31st! Whooop!

Doing Dub to London
    London to Philly
    Philly to Orlando

I'm out on the 30th too. Could have got cheaper connections but I've got friends flying out of London on BA so I chose a route that got me on their flight (at half the price because of coming from Dublin!).

Dub to Gatwick, Gatwick lo Orlando. Then leaving Orlando the morning after Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Macho spud

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I'm out on the 30th too. Could have got cheaper connections but I've got friends flying out of London on BA so I chose a route that got me on their flight (at half the price because of coming from Dublin!).

Dub to Gatwick, Gatwick lo Orlando. Then leaving Orlando the morning after Raw.

I'm heading out on the 28th direct so I can chill for a couple of days before the madness. Was lucky enough to get tickets for smack down so heading home on Thursday.
    Are many of you going to wrestlecon at all?

Macho spud wrote: »
    Are many of you going to wrestlecon at all?
    Would love to this year, but between all WWE events and universal and harry potter world just dont think I'll fit it in.
    Were arriving on the Thursday and flying to Vegas the Wed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I'll be at wrestlecon Friday and Saturday. The lineup for PVIP and VIP axxess arent very good for the prices they are. I've met everyone available as well. $140 to meet Nikki Bella or $25 to meet the godwins at wrestlecon. Easy choice haha

It's proving very tricky getting a ticket to RAW after Mania, Anyone know anyone selling?

Would you not just get one from a reseller? They're pretty reasonably priced imo

Would you not just get one from a reseller? They're pretty reasonably priced imo

Reasonably priced where? Lower bowl are all over $300+ on stubhub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Macho spud

ciano316 wrote: »
    I'll be at wrestlecon Friday and Saturday. The lineup for PVIP and VIP axxess arent very good for the prices they are. I've met everyone available as well. $140 to meet Nikki Bella or $25 to meet the godwins at wrestlecon. Easy choice haha

It's proving very tricky getting a ticket to RAW after Mania, Anyone know anyone selling?

Do you know if the wrestlecon guests hang around all day. I'm going to the 8am Axcess and then want to go to the wrestlecon woman's show.

I saw on the Mania FB page that there's an Axxess pre-sale tomorrow - does anyone know if that's just for general admission tickets, or does it include Premium VIP/VIP too?

ciano316 wrote: »
    Reasonably priced where? Lower bowl are all over $300+ on stubhub

So? It's a tiny venue and there are loads of tickets for less than $100.

I've one spare ticket for NXT - block 104 kinda level with the stage. Technically restricted view but only because we won't see the full Tron - the seats look great which is why we chose them. I paid €225 each but will sell the spare for €200 if anyone knows anyone looking for a single ticket. I'd rather avoid the hassle of selling on Stubhub

So? It's a tiny venue and there are loads of tickets for less than $100.

A tiny venue??
    Have you been in it before? I was there for the Royal Rumble and for Basketball. It's not small it's a strangely built arena where the lower bowl seats go back then up. I'm travelling thousands of miles to be there if I wanted to watch it on a screen I'd stay home.

Finally got my Raw tickets this morning. Way more than I wanted to pay but we needed seven together so didn't have much leverage (we're split up for bith NXT and Wrestlemania so we wanted to go to at least one of the big shows in a single group).

Still got the one single spare seat for NXT if anyone is looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dannil

We are flying on 28th to Orlando from Dub (Countdown is on now) - We have a car rented but the price of parking at the stadium is a bit much.

Ive read on TripAdvisor people seem to be using uber or taxis to the venue. Has anyone been before that would shed some light on the best way?

I've not been. But from what I can see it should be easy to get to by cab/Uber (I'm in a party of seven so I think we're going to get a limo there!). Getting back afterwards won't be though - it looks like it is a 20/25 minute walk to Downtown from there so my thinking is that we will walk over there and try to make our way home from there.

Ordering an Uber as one of 70,000 people just leaving the stadium doesn't seem to me like it'll end well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dannil

Yea im thinking leaving the place is the hard bit. 3 of us going over but only 2 to the show so maybe walking to downtown and getting a lift from there is the best option.

• Advertisement

After the events in the amway (Downtown) wait it out in a bar near by until the crowds die down. Then get yourself an uber, when you leave the arena the prices of an uber will go up 5-10x the normal prices. They'll go back down after the demand slows.

Advertisement