Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March intake 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ghostbuster123

I seen somewhere that it was the intake date. But I could be wrong also!! Might just drop recruitment a wee email in the morning just to clarify

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Pottergirl16

I put start date of training. Also when do we need to let them know about car? Im getting a lift to induction but will be driving for training. Everyone getting nervous now?! Cant believe its this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ghostbuster123

It mentions in the letter about ringing and confirming your car reg, I would ring them up and just give them your details. I'm not nervous, just can't wait to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Echo54

Yeah, I put the day we start official training as the appointment date

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Clanman889

Thanks folks I'll go with intake start date then too. Thought it'd be that date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Clanman889

We've to call them with out car registration by Wednesday. Best to do it whether you're driving to induction or not I'd think

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Pottergirl16

Ok. I'm hopefully picking up new car tomorrow so will ring them then to let them know once I do!

Advertisement