Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Monthly

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

You will only get dragons dogma and whatever games they announce next month stardew valley was last months early unlock and its expired now

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭thegame983

kevovek wrote: »
    You will only get dragons dogma and whatever games they announce next month stardew valley was last months early unlock and its expired now

Ah ok. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

December-
    The Escapists
    Mordheim - City of the Damned
    HACKNET
    Western Press
    The Flame in the Flood
    Dragons Dogma
    Minion Masters
    Yojim Brawl

All look pretty good except for Western Press, which seems crap from the description. Happy enough for my first month, even if just for Dragons Dogma and The Escapists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Yeah I'm happy I came back for this months dragons dogma was worth the price alone but flame in the flood was on my wishlist for a while now Escapists looks cool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Most of them going in the steam gifts thread :D

• Advertisement

DD is great, put so much time into it on PS3 so I'm glad to get to play it again. The Flame in the Flood sounds very good also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I got it mostly for Dragons Dogma so the Flame in the Flood, Mordheim and The Escapists were nice to get on top of it. Not sure about next months one though. Not sure I'd play Vermintide that much. Anyone know if it still has an active community?

I got it mostly for Dragons Dogma so the Flame in the Flood, Mordheim and The Escapists were nice to get on top of it. Not sure about next months one though. Not sure I'd play Vermintide that much. Anyone know if it still has an active community?

New DLC out for it next week.

I still play it but most other players are of a much higher level than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So looks like the rule of "buy it, if the title game is good" holds up. Dragon Dogma is good game, but I had it for ps3. So wasn't very interested.
    This month's game on the other hand has my name written all over it! I'll be getting that for sure!

I already own the last 4 months big games.

• Advertisement

Lads, I subbed this again just to get X-com. I dont want Next month until I see main game. Can I just cancel it right away? I technically should still have my x-com and all games for this month.

When I went to cancel it says I will lose monthly curator games and 10% discount. So I am a bit confused. Am I losing these games for this month I just signed up? I already redeemed Xcom2 on steam.

Lads, I subbed this again just to get X-com. I dont want Next month until I see main game. Can I just cancel it right away? I technically should still have my x-com and all games for this month.

When I went to cancel it says I will lose monthly curator games and 10% discount. So I am a bit confused. Am I losing these games for this month I just signed up? I already redeemed Xcom2 on steam.

Then payment was taken so you will get the other games when its out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Theres an option to either cancel your sub or pause it for the next month in the settings when you log in. I just paused mine for next month,if the headline game looks good ill unpause it and grab it. Im gonna just keep doing it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Whens the money taken for the next bundle,i.e. March's?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The last Friday of the month, around 6pm.

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Whens the money taken for the next bundle,i.e. March's?

About a week before the 1st.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I think this month was something special

XCom 2
    Ryse Son of Rome
    ABZU
    Steamworld Heist
    Okhlos
    Project Highrise
    Husk
    ... and sneak peak at Hollow Knight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Conar

I just bought the months subscription as a gift and that way I don't even have to unsubscribe.
    No mention of only having the games for the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Fanatastic bundle really. Bought Steamworld Heist on steam during the christmas sale so feel a bit gutted about that. TW Warhammer as the headline game next month is amazing as well. Already own it sadly but an amazing deal for anyone who doesnt. Plus it will be on the back of the free Bretonnia faction release at the end of the month.

Any XCOM DLC?

• Advertisement

Decent bundle that.

Have a few of them so to the steamgifts thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Any XCOM DLC?

No unfortunately but I am still very happy with the bundle.

ElNino wrote: »
    No unfortunately but I am still very happy with the bundle.

Makes me feel slightly better about missing it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That's one hell of a bundle, and delighted with Warhammer next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

My first humble monthly bundle,pretty happy with that.

I might plump for next month as well with WH being there.

I really have to get set up in the gifts thread,ive probably forgot more games than ive redeemed with the various bundles over the years so dont want to let these games go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

been waiting a long time to get warhammer, cant believe i got it for 12e, perfect

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I too joined in on this, you're not gonna see Warhammer Total War at that sorta price for a while yet in a Steam Sale :) I also had a spare code from GW for playing with Grombrindal (who's the titular White Dwarf from their own lore).

I'm looking forward to giving it a go at some stage soon, am very busy with a Long War 2 playthrough as well as Conan Exiles with friends :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,155 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sorry, what's this month's bundle? Warhammer is next month right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Sorry, what's this month's bundle? Warhammer is next month right?
    Warhammer I'd this month

• Advertisement

Okay this months is really good. Pretty much best so far for me. I am going for next one too. Cant go wrong with warhammer too.

Advertisement