Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda sisters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Powerfairy

Hi there, I'm going to see Frances on Wednesday, bit nervous as I don't want to fully know about my future I just want to know about my dad who passed away 6 months ago I want to know is he ok. I would love to know how the other people on this thread got on with them? Are they good at contacting the other side??
    I'm going to go in there with a poker face and give nothing away.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭shalom

Powerfairy wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm going to see Frances on Wednesday, bit nervous as I don't want to fully know about my future I just want to know about my dad who passed away 6 months ago I want to know is he ok. I would love to know how the other people on this thread got on with them? Are they good at contacting the other side??
    I'm going to go in there with a poker face and give nothing away.

I had to cancel my appointment, so I would really love to know how you got on . Will you promise to come back and give an update?

shalom wrote: »
    I had to cancel my appointment, so I would really love to know how you got on . Will you promise to come back and give an update?

Hi yes I will let you know how I get on, thanks

Hi there Shalom,

I went to see Frances today, and I'm sad to say I'm not overall convinved with the reading I received,

The issues I had with the reading were:
    She said I had a sister (I don't)
    She said I've one brother (wrong again)
    She said my dad (who passed away 6 months ago in July) was saying happy birthday to me. I asked her why was that he was alive on my birthday?
    She said my dad was showing her a golf club, my dad thought golf was a posh mans sport, he was hugely interested in horses she never picked that up;

She gave me generic names -mary Patrick john everyone in Ireland has those names in their family.

I really really wanted to believe that she spoke to dad but too much was said that was inaccurate,

Things she did know:
    My dad always picked my cars that is true
    That I pray to him when I can't find a car space also embarrassingly true
    That my dad was my best friend and I'm devastated -true but obvious
    That I'm an anxious person and dad worries about that. True but obvious.

There was no huge revalation that I was hoping for. She did say my dad bought me a ring and to wear it but I'm pretty sure most dads buy their daughters rings in their life time.
    And finally she said I hadn't a good relationship with my mam so that was true but nothing else and I'm wondering did my body language give that away when she asked about Mam .

So disappointed I really wanted to believe. It's turned me into a non believer

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭shalom

Thanks powerfairy . Sorry that it turned out like that . Did you get any future predictions? I would have been traveling a 6 hour journey to get to them .
    Thanks for the update,really appreciate it

• Advertisement

Thanks powerfairy . Sorry that it turned out like that . Did you get any future predictions? I would have been traveling a 6 hour journey to get to them .
    Thanks for the update,really appreciate it

Hi yeah she said I'd marry my boyfriend and have a boy and name it after my dad, then buy a house in the next 4 years which is all very obvious given my age group, sorry for the negative review it's just as honest as I can be. I so wished I had a better experience, others seem to think Margaret is better so possibly you would be better seeing her
    Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Taurus21

Hi does anyone have the number for the medium sisters in drogheda? If you could pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Susief90

Hi could somebody please send me on the number to the medium sisters in Drogheda I don't think the number I have is right cos am getting no reply. Thanks n advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

Hi, would you mind PMing me the number of the sisters please

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

Hi could somebody please forward their number on to me?
    Thank you x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 maggiemay01

Just my two cents on the two sisters – I have been to both Margaret and Francis. I found Margaret was better at reading me than Francis however neither of them blew me away. My mother on the other hand, who is a complete non believer in mediums/psychics got an amazing reading. On two separate occasions Francis could tell my mother things that no-one could possibly know. So much so that Francis could tell her what was written on a grave stone. My mam wasn’t right for a couple of weeks after it as she was so shocked by what she could tell her. Maybe I’m just hard to read, who knows!

Just my two cents on the two sisters – I have been to both Margaret and Francis. I found Margaret was better at reading me than Francis however neither of them blew me away. My mother on the other hand, who is a complete non believer in mediums/psychics got an amazing reading. On two separate occasions Francis could tell my mother things that no-one could possibly know. So much so that Francis could tell her what was written on a grave stone. My mam wasn’t right for a couple of weeks after it as she was so shocked by what she could tell her. Maybe I’m just hard to read, who knows!

Hi maggiemay, could you pass their contact information on to me please? thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Could us a number PM also

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mt6879

I went to see Francis thursday and i came.out after 1hour in shock at what she told me, she really was worth the 6month waiting list and the €70.
    She told me things obly my family would know and i got to talk to my aunty that died and get a sort of closure. I rely would reccomend going to francis i cant wait to go back next year

Mt6879 wrote: »
    I went to see Francis thursday and i came.out after 1hour in shock at what she told me, she really was worth the 6month waiting list and the €70.
    She told me things obly my family would know and i got to talk to my aunty that died and get a sort of closure. I rely would reccomend going to francis i cant wait to go back next year

Could you PM their number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fiddyc

Hi, would you be able so send me Frances contact number? I seen her in 2011 and was blown away. Feels like time to visit again but the number I have is out of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lilyrose

Could someone pm me their number as we'll please would love a reading

• Registered Users Posts: 46 cristali

Hi, could someone pm her ( Margaret or Francis) number please, I think I have the wrong one. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lisa07

Hi could someone pm me Margaret and frances number please

Thanks Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 2 accagal1

cristali wrote: »
    Hi, could someone pm her ( Margaret or Francis) number please, I think I have the wrong one. Thank you

Have you a number for the sisters? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 accagal1

Dublass1 wrote: »
    Hi there does anyone have the number for the Drogheda sisters please PM me...also any feedback. .were they accurate on future events...Thanks in advance

Have you a number for the sisters?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yomomma

Hi does anyone have a current number for them? Would love to go see them

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yomomma

Hi would you have a number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LeahG77

yomomma wrote: »
    Hi would you have a number

Hi could I get that phone number for the drogheda sisters plz. Many thanks

Anyone whose been to them, is there a difference between the two? Is one better than the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sheea

HoneyBee78 wrote: »
    I went to see Frances last week and was gobsmacked at what she knew. Brought a friends mam to see Margaret and she was even more in shock. She was able to tell her names and everything that was going on in her life. I would have always been a bit skeptical about stuff like this but really found these amazing.

Will pm their numbers

Hi there, it's a long shot but any chance you still have the number for the sisters? ðŸ˜

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 boredcat

Hi any updates on the sisters , anymore reviews, I'm going to c them in November xx

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BrenMar

I went to see both of them separately a few years ago.

I desperately wanted to believe they had the gift but not one thing they predicted came true, yet at the time I was impressed at the info they gave me about myself.

I believe they are expert cold readers.

In hindsight, I can see that I probably gave them a lot of clues with my body language and comments.

Watch Derren Brown on YouTube to see how it's done. I'll never pay to see a fortune teller again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cocopops96

@HoneyBee78 can you please PM me number? Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 cocopops96

@boredcat do you have a number for them? Can you pm it to me please? Thank you

Advertisement