Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda sisters

• 09-02-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there does anyone have the number for the Drogheda sisters please PM me...also any feedback. .were they accurate on future events...Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 natec12

Please if anyone could pm me this number heard they're brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 24 natec12

Please if anyone could pm me this number heard they're brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭HoneyBee78

I went to see Frances last week and was gobsmacked at what she knew. Brought a friends mam to see Margaret and she was even more in shock. She was able to tell her names and everything that was going on in her life. I would have always been a bit skeptical about stuff like this but really found these amazing.

Will pm their numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

I have been to both Margaret twice and Margaret and Frances together for a joint reading and they could tell me a huge amount of accurate details about my life. These were details that would not apply to anyone else.

What I'm wondering is, has anyone else been to them a long time ago that can verify if they are accurate with predicting the future, e.g. did their predictions come true, did all of them come true? some of them? etc

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

I'm going in a few weeks time, can you give me directions from north dublin? Do they ring an confirm before hand? I've read on here that appointments were cancelled without notice.

• Advertisement

virgo69 wrote: »
    I'm going in a few weeks time, can you give me directions from north dublin? Do they ring an confirm before hand? I've read on here that appointments were cancelled without notice.

Will you be going on motorway or old dublin road? It's very close to drogheda train station. If you're coming from the the town head towards train station, go under the railway bridge and take the right at traffic lights. They should txt you directions. They're very good!

Hi

I was going to go on the motorway.

Thanks, hopefully they will give me some directions when they confirm.

Hi

I was going to go on the motorway.

Thanks, hopefully they will give me some directions when they confirm.

They usually give same directions as I gave you. Not sure which exit you'll be taking but when you get to the town find your way to the train station.

Do you know Drogheda at all? If you coming down by the Bus Eireann depot take a right at the traffic lights as if you're heading back out of Drogheda. You'll pass Scotch Hall shopping centre on your left, keep going until you see a railway bridge, its the right turn when you go under the bridge. They will give directions from here. Good luck! My sister and a few friends have gone to see them after me and they were all in shock and couldnt understand how they know so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kimohara

Dublass1 wrote: »
    Hi there does anyone have the number for the Drogheda sisters please PM me...also any feedback. .were they accurate on future events...Thanks in advance

Hi just wondering did you get the number and if so can you send it to me pleas

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Augness

Hi There,

I was hoping also to get the phone number for the Drogheda sisters. Would someone mind to Pm me their details. THanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭mel123

hi could someone pm me the number too please? also, if anyone has any feedback I would love to hear it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Augness

Hi there ,

Just wondering how you got on and if you found them good. Would you to PM their number.
    THanks very much

I thought she was okay only went to see Maggie, she got a good few things right but there was a little bit of digging. I recorded it so will listen to it again as there might be things I missed. She writes everything down for you so don't worry about remembering. As for the future what she predicted is about a year away so we'll see. There is a lot of stuff going on at the moment and my Dad is very ill, she spoke about that and gave me prayers to deal with the inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 heymoo

Hi! They sound great would you mind pm'ing me their number please? Also how much do they charge? Thank u

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Marb3

Hi would someone mind sending me the phone number for the drogheda sisters too. Thanks

Hi Virgo69, could you please pm me their number as I really want to go to them. Thanks

Sorry to bother you again virgo69 but what do they charge and how long would you have to wait. Thanks

It's €60, you would need to ring them to see how long you will be waiting, I think I was waiting two weeks, others were quicker, she keeps you about an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

It's €60, you would need to ring them to see how long you will be waiting, I think I was waiting two weeks, others were quicker, she keeps you about an hour.

Nice little earner;)

Thanks again for your help virgo69

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Do the sisters offer any sort of money back guarantee?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bonum

Hi.
    Could someone PM me the number of the sisters, Francis and Margaret, in Drogheda please.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Dougal.Maguire

Would someone mind pm'ing me the number for the sisters too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mmackl

Hi could someone please pm me the sisters number would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭helpme23

Could some of you people send me on the number for the sisters please..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭mel123

hi just my tuppence worth for the thread. I went to see Margaret, and while I thought she was amazing, I found she is really more of a medium than fortune teller if that makes sense, and I feel I didn't really get a whole lot from her because of this, and also she said ive nothing major going on in my life.

Hi how long did you have with and how accurte was she??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ali1234

HoneyBee78 wrote: »
    I went to see Frances last week and was gobsmacked at what she knew. Brought a friends mam to see Margaret and she was even more in shock. She was able to tell her names and everything that was going on in her life. I would have always been a bit skeptical about stuff like this but really found these amazing.

Will pm their numbers
    hi can you pm me their numbers too??? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ali1234

Can someone pm me their number too please.... also any feedback would be great :)

• Advertisement

Hi im also looking there number ?? Could somebody pm.

Advertisement