Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The alt right - Mod Warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

That's literally exactly what we have with the EU, free movement of trade and people + refugee quotas
    We don't have refugee quotas in this country. And free movement within the EU has not been a problem for us. By that definition, we've always had open borders with the UK - that didn't pose problems either.

I think it nieve to just say people didn't know what they were voting for it was an in out referendum and it was heavily influenced by the British public's rejection of the open door immigration policy in Europe. French people are sick of the site of refugee camps at their ports and in their major cities whatch what happens there when Le Pen wins.
    I think it's naive to pretend that people knew what the consequences of their vote were. It would go against the ongoing confusion as to what Brexit actually means - by those who are tasked with actually implementing it. Le Pen isn't going to win.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,598 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Guys, can we keep the debate centred on the alt-right please? I understand that there is overlap but the thread is starting to become entirely focused on immigration.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The Nazis didn't invent the swastika either, but adopted it. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be questionable to adopt such a loaded insignia as your own.

Exactly. If people are using the iconography and/or language associated with Nazis, it's not by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭Walter H Price

alastair wrote: »
    We don't have refugee quotas in this country. And free movement within the EU has not been a problem for us. By that definition, we've always had open borders with the UK - that didn't pose problems either.

Europe looked to impose them but backed down in the face of backlash from a number of member states most notably the eastern bloc and Hungary in perticular. lets see how long they keep letting calais build before they look to return to

I think it's naive to pretend that people knew what the consequences of their vote were. It would go against the ongoing confusion as to what Brexit actually means - by those who are tasked with actually implementing it. Le Pen isn't going to win.

the majority of those who voted leave knew what they were voting for , that being exiting the EU ... the politicians are now flapping because they never expected it to happen and the remoaners are doing there best to usurp democracy. Le Pen is on course to win in France and currently has a fairly healthy lead http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-poll-election-odds-latest-french-presidential-lead-sarkozy-a7428126.html

But the alt right is not only about immigrants , yes there an issue , no we don't want them, particularly Islamic immigration. but there are many other things here just as important , right leaning economics , favoring the wealthy and middle classes , small government , harsher criminal justice a rejection of feminism and the PC establishment agenda. The whole movement is't just about bloody immigrants

the majority of those who voted leave knew what they were voting for , that being exiting the EU ...
    Sure. But that's not really terribly useful in defining what Brexit actually means. It still isn't, but the known consequences have shifted the consensus quite a bit regardless.

the politicians are now flapping because they never expected it to happen and the remoaners are doing there best to usurp democracy. Le Pen is on course to win in France and currently has a fairly healthy lead http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-poll-election-odds-latest-french-presidential-lead-sarkozy-a7428126.html
    ehh, Sarkosy isn't in the race anymore. Le Pen is not going to win.
    But the alt right is not only about immigrants , yes there an issue , no we don't want them, particularly Islamic immigration. but there are many other things here just as important , right leaning economics , favoring the wealthy and middle classes , small government , harsher criminal justice a rejection of feminism and the PC establishment agenda. The whole movement is't just about bloody immigrants
    Never suggested it was.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Le Pen may win yet, but she's not ahead in the polls. That poll puts her ahead of Sarkozy, who's already been knocked out of the running. Her likely Republican opponent will be Fillon or Juppe. The same poll puts Juppe ahead of her. Report doesn't mention Fillon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Elitistpig

Hi,

I'm an alt right guy.

Basically:

1. Against open borders due to the recognition human beings have evolved differently all over the world and they cannot live in harmony and never have historically until nation states.
    2. Recognition that the highest IQ people (roughly SD+ over whites), Jews, have created an illusion for gentile whites in terms of inventing concepts like 'raci-ism', 'sex-ism' and 'islamophia' in the 1940s in Frankfurt to divert attention from whites seeing tribes and therefore how the 1% of Jews control Hollywood, Wall Street, Academia, Law/Justice System and Politics. This is why the Jews also promote blacks so much in media - to negate the idea of tribe, that all other races, especially in Israel, are allowed act upon.
    3. Against 'cuckold' economics like outsourcing to Burma, deregulation, privatisation and other boondoggles for gentile elites to be bought off by no.2.
    4. Recognition of the nature of women to be hypergamous and therefore the need for men to be masculine or face sexual market elimination by more masculine races.
    5. End to never ending war on theatre terrorism orchestrated by Zion in the media it controls and its partner, the House of Saud, which funds ISIS/Al Qaeda and so on to make sure the surveillance state goes over.

I have a 146IQ. I have a sterling academic and professional background. I broke 6 figures after tax in my mid-late 20s. I've interviewed at top white shoe firms.

I can answer more of your questions about our beliefs.

Eventually Zion will use political elites here to ban these 'hate speech' posts, so you better ask now before the censorship comes.

Elitistpig wrote: »
    I've interviewed at top white shoe firms.

Well done you. Clarks, is it?

Try McKinsey, JP Morgan, Bain, HSBC, and that ilk.

PwC wanted me for their thinktank.

Try McKinsey, JP Morgan, Bain, HSBC, and that ilk.

PwC wanted me for their thinktank.

I'm sure they did.

• Advertisement

On Immigration

Reduces wages through supply and demand. Also through a waterfall effect as parents and higher skilled workers have to bail out relatives and spouses/children.

Increases crime (which they always hide in stats) and therefore increases police/prison spending.

Reduces trust in society (Putnam) and therefore contract/transaction costs = lower growth + more nepotism/crime.

Increases housing prices = credit bubble e.g Border states in USA where the subprime crisis originated.

Becomes a democratic ringer base for neoliberal conservative electoral gain.

Lowers IQ/impulse control of population on balance.

Fracks working class unity = lower union membership, less class politics v more social justice crap

Increases terrorism and political instability.

On the positive side we get more indian takeaways and the 1/100000 immigrant might invent a social media website.

1. Against open borders due to the recognition human beings have evolved differently all over the world and they cannot live in harmony and never have historically until nation states.
    Human beings had no way to easily communicate and resolve issues with those who spoke other languages until recently. This development alone should assist massively in improving our chances of living in harmony with each other, no?
    2. Recognition that the highest IQ people (roughly SD+ over whites), Jews, have created an illusion for gentile whites in terms of inventing concepts like 'raci-ism', 'sex-ism' and 'islamophia' in the 1940s in Frankfurt to divert attention from whites seeing tribes and therefore how the 1% of Jews control Hollywood, Wall Street, Academia, Law/Justice System and Politics. This is why the Jews also promote blacks so much in media - to negate the idea of tribe, that all other races, especially in Israel, are allowed act upon.
    Racism, Sexism and Islamophobia, Xenophobia, Homophobia etc are all fundamentally accessible ideals and issues are they not? The idea that the presence of a single characteristic in a person changes your behavior towards and treatment of them. Something which can be shown to be irrational and illogical.
    3. Against 'cuckold' economics like outsourcing to Burma, deregulation, privatisation and other boondoggles for gentile elites to be bought off by no.2.
    I've not studied 'Cuckold Economics' before. How does it fit in to orthodox or even heterodox economics?
    4. Recognition of the nature of women to be hypergamous and therefore the need for men to be masculine or face sexual market elimination by more masculine races.
    Have you any research on this topic?
    5. End to never ending war on theatre terrorism orchestrated by Zion in the media it controls and its partner, the House of Saud, which funds ISIS/Al Qaeda and so on to make sure the surveillance state goes over.
    Again, any proof / citation available for this?
    I have a 146IQ. I have a sterling academic and professional background. I broke 6 figures after tax in my mid-late 20s. I've interviewed at top white shoe firms.
    I can answer more of your questions about our beliefs.
    I hope you will be open to rational discussion on your beliefs in that case.
    Eventually Zion will use political elites here to ban these 'hate speech' posts, so you better ask now before the censorship comes.
    I hope the conversation remains open and you can answer more questions.

On the id of the SJW

Tend to have lower testosterone, high affective empathy, out group affinity, smaller amygdala = feminine brain = susceptibility to domination.

Encouraged by 100% Jewish media (google it).

Irish media echoes Jewish media in UK/USA.

Refusal to recognise Human Biodiversity which explains 100m sprint (black), Caltechs engineering hall (east asian/south asian) and NGOs (mainly white).

Useful idiots for the more racially aware tribe on earth - the Jews - a subset of whom, Zionists are the fascist forces of world jewry. Many jews oppose Zionists. Just like not all Muslims don't accept Sharia I suppose.

I'm beginning to sense some failings from this "sterling academic" background.

But I guess that's just the influence of the 100% ZOG media.

This development alone should assist massively in improving our chances of living in harmony with each other, no?

No. See America. South Africa/Zimbabwe. India/Pakistan/Bangladesh, Ireland under UK. Slavs under Russia. Chinese under Mongols.

Read The Rational Male.

Wikileaks quotes Hilary admitting Saud funds ISIS. As to Al Qaeda, Bin Laden's relatives were all flown back to Saud after 9-11, the hijackers were all Saudi, and Bin Laden was a part of the Saud aristocracy. The US recently bassed a bill allowing 9-11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. (Media didn't report much). Likewise, elements of the Pakistani secret police knowingly harboured him.

Something which can be shown to be irrational and illogical.

Evidence please.

How does it fit in to orthodox or even heterodox economics?

It doesn't. Its an ideology, not a coherent set of economic empirical results.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So it all boils down to "it's the Jews fault"? That the Jews are enslaving white people?

On Immigration

Reduces wages through supply and demand. Also through a waterfall effect as parents and higher skilled workers have to bail out relatives and spouses/children.
    MigrationWatch, LSE and Bank of England - all representing different points on the 'left-right' spectrum disagree with this. They have each produced studies which back up their position on this. The immigrants relocation indeed creates more jobs which increases the demand for labour. It is not a zero sum game.
    Increases crime (which they always hide in stats) and therefore increases police/prison spending.
    Do you have any stats that back this up? Once again, I believe that this directly conflicts with the studies that show that most migrants are relatively larger contributors to Government coffers than most residents.
    Reduces trust in society (Putnam) and therefore contract/transaction costs = lower growth + more nepotism/crime.
    Citation?
    Increases housing prices = credit bubble e.g Border states in USA where the subprime crisis originated.
    House prices don't have to experience bubbles. Immigration driven asset bubbles have been seen where exactly?
    Becomes a democratic ringer base for neoliberal conservative electoral gain.
    Neo-liberalism is an oft used (to the point of farce) catch-all term to mean 'present woes'. Can you define your usage of the term before I ask any more questions on this point?
    Citation? Once again, I believe that almost everything I've ever read about immigration has revealed that the education and IQ standard of emigrants is higher than the population they are joining.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

There's an interesting meta-strategy: post some blatant, no-holds-barred anti-semitic hate speech, and claim that you're about to be pre-emptively censored by the Zionists who control the world's media.

From a certain narrow perspective, it's a win-win strategy. You either get to post your frankly quite deranged tinfoil hat nonsense unchallenged, or you get rightly taken to task for overt bigotry and claim that you're being oppressed.

I guess you have to have some sort of perverse debating strategy when you have nothing sensible to say.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Hi Elitestpig, welcome to boards.ie

Please read the charter before posting again. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as a new poster, but please bear in mind:

This is more of a conspiracy theory than serious political discussion. You are entitled to your beliefs, but you are not entitled to discuss them in this forum. If you had some reliable evidence for this stuff it would be different. This is not an invitation for you to provide links to dubious conspiracy theory websites however, "reliable" links means from reputable sources. Likewise this is not an invitation to claim that the main stream media are covering up etc.

This is not a political issue as much as a social issue. There are other forums to discuss social issues in. Insofar as the "Alt right" has a mix of social and politicial issues, please confine discussion in this forum to political issues.

Your personal achievements, impressive as they are, are not relevant to a political discussion and are off topic.

Indeed. Please see the first point about the Conspiracy Theory Forum (sorry Ancapailldorcha!)

On Immigration

This is just xenophobic and unsupported. H J Eysenck's view that IQ was genetic, for example, has been largely discredited:

https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/npb/people/amc/articles-pdfs/racediff

Again, this is not a forum for complex scientific debate, but please note that this type of bald assertion is not acceptable.
    On the id of the SJW

Tend to have lower testosterone, high affective empathy, out group affinity, smaller amygdala = feminine brain = susceptibility to domination.

Encouraged by 100% Jewish media (google it).

Please read the charter. If you want to make a claim you will need to support it and can't just suggest that people google it. Again, conspiracy theories and social issues are not really political.

Read The Rational Male.

While you have referred to a source, ideally it should be in an accessable format. I don't think other posters are going to buy a book and read it to be able to respond to you, so perhaps if there is a link to an article or you want to give a synopsis.

It is not acceptable to make an assertion and then ask people to provide proof to the contrary.

Thanks for unmoderating me.

Please understand that many of you will find this material shocking and psychically painful as I once did many years ago. This is because we were all raised with the same textbooks, Hollywood films, and media. The Illusion is profoundly complex and complicated.

Citations:

On IQ: The bell curve by Charles Murray.

The Rational Male's author also has a blog.

Jewish Media: Yentob (BBC), Rothstein (Viacom), Eisner etc (Disney), Rothschild (The Economist), Full list:

http://i.imgur.com/eghNJ.jpg

Feminism is political.

Those are not dubious theories. Look at a list of Wall Street CEOs, FED chairs, Media editors and owners and Law professors and academia more generally.

• Advertisement

LSE is funded by Rothschild and he has many LSE academics and professors on the boards of his newspapers and investment funds.

Bank of England also predicted recession after Brexit.

Zion's strategy is to transfer popular democratic power to 'technocratic elites' i.e. central bankers, NATO, ECJ, EU Commission, committees and so on.

Centralise power into a room full of men/women. Bribe them and blackmail them.

Hayek 101: Totalitarianism involves centralisation of power = less moving parts = potential whistleblowers.

Please understand that many of you will find this material shocking and psychically painful

It's pretty painful literacy standards we're having to endure. Does that count?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

If the national birthrate is less than 2, then you need immigration or you're going to have problems.

Immigration drive housing bubble seen in....Ireland.

Where do you think Eastern Europeans lived when they came over?

Immigrants are not higher IQ or of higher education...this is why many are explicitly sold to the people on the basis they 'do the work we don't want to do' or 'pay for our pensions'.

You will notice in many Western countries, pensions are under political pressure, because the waves of immigration since the late 70s are not funding the deficit at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

you're a re-reg...your use of cuckold is a give away...146 IQ lol:rolleyes:

Also overusing the word "ilk".

Busted.

Stop snarking. It got you nowhere in terms of money and laying hot women. It won't get you anywhere here. Read my citations and links.

Immigrants, particularly of the deregulated type come from much poorer countries. Has it ever struck you why some nations are rich, and some are poor in the primary instance?

Again, Bell Curve Murray and Peter Frost's notes on anthropology.

More advanced readers may want to read Rushton's R/K Theory of human sexual selection. In a nutshell, civilised races which developed agriculture lean rule following autistic (higher IQ), those that didn't are selected for physical strength and testosterone due to not enough surplus to share/redistribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭PMBC

20Cent wrote: »
    So found out a bit more about this alt right. Ironically they communicate quite a lot by meme. They are mostly single white males attracted to female Japanese cartoon characters drawn in a style called anime. The don't seem to have any founding principles, intellectual leadership or presence off the internet. They mostly come from 4chan or another anime site called 8chan.

The alt-right supports the mass deportation of undocumented immigrants and protectionist trade policies. It opposes feminism, diversity, gay rights, globalism, gun control and civil rights.
    Professor Thomas J. Main

They are a backlash against the "social justice warrior" and political correctness. They also are against traditional mainstream conservatism which they consider to be ignoring the most important issues. Namely why can't they call Caitlin Jenner He, why are Muslims still breathing and why do people challenge their opinions.

They have latched onto Donald Trump since he "tells it like it is" and has policies to their liking. Mostly the deportations of millions of people from the US and open discrimination against Muslims. They are also big fans of building a 25 billion dollar wall across 3,000km of desert and mountains.

That right?
    Interesting letters in todays IT re Irish illegals in USA. How can we rationally support them
    - except for the fact that they are Irish?! I have to say I agree with that sentiment although I do empathise with their hardship. Is it that they are working in the black economy or for low wages thus dropping wage rates?

meta-strategy

You wouldn't even know the meaning of that term. That is why I'm trying to explain with links and citations what a meta tribal strategy is.

Remember 36% of Forbes billionaires are Jewish.

Zionist Jews are using their substantial verbal IQs to convince whites to spend trillions of dollars fighting their muslim enemies, not to mention sending thousands of whites to die and be maimed for their ethnic racial interest.

Ever wonder why Israel has blood citizenship, a wall, and doesn't allow Ethipioan black jews the right of return. They know its all bull****.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

you're a re-reg...your use of cuckold is a give away...146 IQ lol:rolleyes:

Mod Note:

Please use the report post function.

• Advertisement

I suppose its dawning on you why Syria is in the news so much and why its always women and children on the screen crying.

Notice the way the rebels were formerly ISIS and now 'moderates', just like Libya I suppose which is another Zionist mess.

Also notice how Muscovy is being demonised for stopping the Zionist/Saud advance East to Persia.

Obama literally said the Cold War was over just 4 years ago in a debate with Romney.

Now its not over.

Haha.

When you have a certain cognitive profile, you'll understand the news is basically propaganda.

Same with Iraq War or the situation in Yemen.

Or why the Arab Spring in Bahrain and Qatar was censored.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement