Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0.5 goals 90 bet challenge

Options
  • 08-11-2016 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Looking to start one of these if anyone's interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Twistafyed

Well turniphead and maximo,if you guys wana help,was doing one on my own and only managed 11. I was picking two matches, around 1-10 1-16 odds. Botafogo let me down at the weekend,looked at their previous matches and noticed a couple low scoring games,plus them going away to a top team they just shut up shop(hindsights a wonderful thing).I know there's no sure thing in betting but a bit of input from a few would do no harm. Not trying to get rich but if we managed a few decent cash outs it'll be worth it. Sure if ye fancy it get back to me and we'll sort something out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Holland/Belgium tonight in friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Good idea. I'm a regular gambler but don't bet big. This'll be good for interest. Hopefully we can go on a decent run.

Do you have a system you follow? I presume you just start with a tenner (for example) and continuously reinvest all winnings for the next match.

Holland v Belgium friendly definitely a good place to start.

Start with what your comfortable losing and work from there. I'm going to start with 10 as well.

Holland v Belgium odds are 1/40. Hardly worth it.

Greece v Belarus odds are 1/10.
    It's a friendly as well so surely good for at least a goal.

• Advertisement

turniphead wrote: »

hmm yeah am going to double the two of them.

As I said I was picking a couple matches with both games between 1-10 and 1-16,usually if I got a 1-10 I would just stick with that and maybe a couple 1-14 or 1-16. Just looked at previous games so Greece game looks good for goals. I'm happy to start with that if you are. Surely with a few heads lookin around we should do ok. We don't need to stick with Europe but if anyone fancys something don't hesitate to say,there's games everywhere everyday so let's try and avoid the 0-0's. Yeah gona stick 10 on it now,what you guys think with a system,1 a day or would ye like more?

Twistafyed wrote: »
    As I said I was picking a couple matches with both games between 1-10 and 1-16,usually if I got a 1-10 I would just stick with that and maybe a couple 1-14 or 1-16. Just looked at previous games so Greece game looks good for goals. I'm happy to start with that if you are. Surely with a few heads lookin around we should do ok. We don't need to stick with Europe but if anyone fancys something don't hesitate to say,there's games everywhere everyday so let's try and avoid the 0-0's. Yeah gona stick 10 on it now,what you guys think with a system,1 a day or would ye like more?

I think we see if we can find one a day or if there are a couple we fancy then try 2 , 3 or whatever we find a day.

First goal to hit 10 results.

I think we see if we can find one a day or if there are a couple we fancy then try 2 , 3 or whatever we find a day.

First goal to hit 10 results.

Sounds good to me. Well I'm good to start with the Greece game,stickin a 10er on now.

Over 0.5 goals 1-9 on bet365,10 returns 11.11

• Advertisement

Off the mark

Brazil v Argentina 1/20
    Uruguay v Ecuador 1/25
    Colombia v Chile 1/25

Over 0.5 goals treble 1/8

Got the double up last night:

Greece 1/9 and Holland match 1/33 - return 11.44

Like the look of that treble tonight Turniphead. To be honest I think all three will probably have more than 1.5 goals.

Got the double up last night:

Greece 1/9 and Holland match 1/33 - return 11.44

Like the look of that treble tonight Turniphead. To be honest I think all three will probably have more than 1.5 goals.
    I fancied the Qatar Russia game at 4 at 1-12,should have stuck that on and still be able to get these games later. I would stick to one goal,as tempting as it may be to do 1.5. I'd rather needing 1 goal at 80-85 mins rather than 2

Brazil v Argentina 1/20
    Uruguay v Ecuador 1/25
    Colombia v Chile 1/25

Over 0.5 goals treble 1/8
    Im on this but without trying to sound like I work for bet365 :/ the prices are much better 1/14 ,1/12 and 1/16 respectively. Although sometimes it will only give over 2.5 on usual hi scoring fixtures

Twistafyed wrote: »
    Im on this but without trying to sound like I work for bet365 :/ the prices are much better 1/14 ,1/12 and 1/16 respectively. Although sometimes it will only give over 2.5 on usual hi scoring fixtures

I was just about to say the Bet 365 prices seem far better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

I tried this guys and you need to be very disciplined. The best way to go about it would be to pick 2 games a day perhaps and use betfair exchange. Prices on the exchange are usually better even with the 5% commission taken into account. So 2 a day on the exchange and after a few months you would have a nice profit built up. That is, if you avoid a 0-0 draw which will bust the bank. Best of luck

Let's try this one more time,Uruguay 1/16 Japan 1/20 over 0.5 goals. Not sure if anyone wants to follow but I'll keep posting anyway

Feck Colombia and Chile. Only 7 shots in the entire game.

so time to start again -

Czech republic/Norway 1/16
    England/scotlant 1/25
    Romania/Poland 1/16

treble

Feck Colombia and Chile. Only 7 shots in the entire game.

so time to start again -

Czech republic/Norway 1/16
    England/scotlant 1/25
    Romania/Poland 1/16

treble

Yeah was a poor showing,pity,all the other South American games were goals galore! Best of luck with the bet tonight. I'm going to go for a couple of club games.

Bet 2
    Cordoba 1-10
    Gioas 1-25

• Advertisement

Hopefully I'll wake up and be ready for bet 4,discipline and patience out the window :/ three Japanese cup games

Bet 3
    Sagan tosu 1/20
    Yokohama 1/14
    Kawasaki 1/25

Was thinking gillingham,Blackpool & hibs games?1/20,1/20,1/25. Was gona stick in a Swiss side as well,but only giving Over 2.5. Good enough or has anyone else spotted anything?

Just went with the 3 uk teams,all 1/25 now. Have a few games in mind for later providing these win

A couple Brazilian serie b games for this evening

Bet 5
    Bragantino 1/20
    Brasil de P. 1/16

Last one for tonight,Argentinian game to round it up.

Bet 6
    Sportivo E. 1/8

Taking a chance with one big one for the day with 8 matches over 0.5 goals.I know it's still only bet 7 but it'll be the equivalent of bet 11 the system I'm going on.

Bet 7
    Antwerp 1/20
    SD Aucas 1/12
    Peterborough 1/20
    Chesterfield 1/20
    Frosinone 1/12
    Verona 1/20
    St mirren 1/14
    Los Andes 1/10

Sorry folks,Club Brugge let me down for over 400 a few weeks ago with a 0-0 draw and now cercle does the same :/ covered myself at the start of the game while it was 0-0 and I got 6-1 so I'm able to start another without being out of pocket,so going to start with my final two selections of the last bet!

Bet 1
    Los Andes 1/12
    SD Aucas 1/12

Probably do me tonight,let's finish with a win

Bet 2
    Santiago wanderers 1/16
    Crucero del Norte 1/10

Not a lot to choose from today,should have held out until tomorrow but ended up picking 2 anyway

Bet 3
    Poland 1/12
    Taranto 1/14

• Advertisement

I know it's supposed to be only 0.5 but for one game(Japan)I'll make an exception,if it bites me in the ass deserves me right

Bet 4
    Japan over 1.5mg 2/11
    South Korea 1/12
    China PR 1/10

Advertisement