Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0.5 goals 90 bet challenge

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Twistafyed wrote: »
    I know it's supposed to be only 0.5 but for one game(Japan)I'll make an exception,if it bites me in the ass deserves me right

Bet 4
    Japan over 1.5mg 2/11
    South Korea 1/12
    China PR 1/10

Patience the key here man! also these 7 team accumulators are 100% a bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Twistafyed

Well that's me done for a while,if anyone wants to start one up work away,think I'm better following someone else:/

Feck Colombia and Chile. Only 7 shots in the entire game.

so time to start again -

Czech republic/Norway 1/16
    England/scotlant 1/25
    Romania/Poland 1/16

treble

So this came in and I move on to bet 2 tonight:

England/Spain
    Northern Ireland/Croatia
    Italy/Germany

So this came in and I move on to bet 2 tonight:

England/Spain
    Northern Ireland/Croatia
    Italy/Germany

Funny but I knew that damn Italy game might be dodgy.

Going to start this weekend with over 1.5 goals instead in just one game if anyone is interested.

Anyone any thoughts on this. Obviously studying the trends of games is a key but there have to be games in the lower divisions that are almost certain to have 2 or more goals. Even a few in the Premier League look ripe this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Twistafyed

Yeah I'll keep an eye out,I'll have a look around tomorrow to see what's on offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

I like the idea but the 90 bets rollover is an issue.

30 bets @ 1.12 = 30 times your bankroll which is huge.

Stick to 1 bet a week so that you try to get the best possible game to bet on each week. You seemed to want to get a huge bankroll increase in a very short space of time and it was too much.

If you can start this with €100 after 30 weeks you have paid for a hell of a holiday for you and the missus. A lot easier said than done but if you want to go for the 90 you should have break points where after X number of bets you withdraw y% of the bankroll.

Advertisement