Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

No, you can sell an upgraded Elegy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

You mean the duped one, lads? Just curious, this is ringing a bell now.

You mean the duped one, lads? Just curious, this is ringing a bell now.

:rolleyes: For a "Gazillionaire" you sure aint bright kid! :D
    Yes the dupe

No, you can sell an upgraded Elegy
    :rolleyes: For a "Gazillionaire" you sure aint bright kid! :D
    Yes the dupe

I'm the Donald Trump of Los Santos. Thick as sh1t, but rich as fock.

399134.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

It's a pity that glitch where you blew up your T20 every couple of minutes while doing the air thrusting isn't still around, that was the greatest glitch of all time...

The best ever, I kept forgetting to apply the Raccoon mask the first few times. Once I got that sorted, it was Billionaire's Row for TacoMan (until R* came along and took all my cash. The swines).

Every once in a while, I head up Mt. Chiliad, don the Raccoon mask, start air thrusting, and blow the bollocks out of my T20, for old time's sake.

Sadly, it never works anymore :(

• Advertisement

TacoMan wrote: »
    The best ever, I kept forgetting to apply the Raccoon mask the first few times. Once I got that sorted, it was Billionaire's Row for TacoMan (until R* came along and took all my cash. The swines).

Every once in a while, I head up Mt. Chiliad, don the Raccoon mask, start air thrusting, and blow the bollocks out of my T20, for old time's sake.

Sadly, it never works anymore :(

It's why I'm sitting on 408 million dollary-doos right now. It didn't seem to work for a few people on here, in fact it ended up costing them money if I recall. Oh well, them's the breaks.

It's why I'm sitting on 408 million dollary-doos right now. It didn't seem to work for a few people on here, in fact it ended up costing them money if I recall. Oh well, them's the breaks.

Yeah, a lot of players, including myself, forgot that Danger Zone had to be playing on the radio for that glitsch to work.

The minute I heard that synth drop the sky was filled with exploding T20s as Raccoon man air thrusted his way to billions!

Character Swap Glitsch

(from se7ensins)
    1. Your first character needs to have the most expensive C.E.O maze bank and it's all of its upgrades.
    2. Simply switch from ur 1st character to your second character. But with ur 1st character u need to pull ur phone up and go to Web browser before switching your character
    3. Once u load into your 2ND character simply pull ur phone up and open ur Web browser. The money will directly deposit to ur bank

Still working on PS4, making $2.8m each time I swap across.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

How do people find these? Any chance you could lose all your money?

I hope not. R* haven't done a money reset since the PS3 days when hackers were dropping billions on random players. Everyone's balance got reset to $500k or something like that. They'd have to go through each players balance, decide if it is legit or not, then take action. Too time consuming imo, and R* have other things on their mind now ;) #RedDeadRetribution

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Character Swap Glitsch

(from se7ensins)

Is it still working today man?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Character Swap Glitsch

(from se7ensins)

Is it still working today man?

It was patched yesterday. I tried but it had just been patched minutes before I logged on so I missed out myself as well.

Would it be worth creating a closed facebook group for glitches? As they obviously have eyes and ears everywhere, Frankie to name one

Doubt it, if its not here, they will see it on Reddit or se7en sins so it wouldnt make a difference

Mc Love wrote: »
    Would it be worth creating a closed facebook group for glitches? As they obviously have eyes and ears everywhere, Frankie to name one

:eek: What?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Few new glitches out.

looks easiest.

There's reports of modded accounts getting their cash drained today. I'm merely glitching scum, so hopefully I swerve the banhammer. Checked SC but you have to log into GTAO to get the latest stats. Got a good few Sultan RS dupes ready to be sold if the unthinkable happens.

CvmtvRKWYAAHzoZ.jpg

CvnAGzJWAAAzBON.jpg:large

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

#prayforfrankiesglitchedmillions :pac:

At least they cant take away all your property and posessions, I cant go back to shopping in Binco

That second pic - they left the player with $3k. I'd nearly prefer if they just left it at $0, than the insult/kick to the swingers that leaving $3k is. 3 proximities and a bit of armour is about all ya could afford in this case. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Fill two ten-car garages with the most expensive fully modded car in the game and hope you get to keep and sell them if they scalp you.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    #prayforfrankiesglitchedmillions :pac:

My millions are legit and safe. God bless everyone.

I'm reading that R* will be "analyzing" accounts over the next few days, so we mightn't be through the war just yet.

Although, I've heard they are only targeting accounts that have $5 Billion upwards, so we should be ok.

I read a funny post on gtaforums where someone was genuinely confused and outraged that his account balance of $20 Trillion was now reduced to $0 :pac:

<tinfoil hat> I'm suspicious of this "free $250k" offer too </tinfoil hat>

Has Gator been hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Mc Love wrote:
    Has Gator been hit?

Not yet. If they only going after account with over $5bn I'm safe.
    #ThatMoneyIsSTILLRestingInMyAccount

I'm reading that R* will be "analyzing" accounts over the next few days, so we mightn't be through the war just yet.

Although, I've heard they are only targeting accounts that have $5 Billion upwards, so we should be ok.

I read a funny post on gtaforums where someone was genuinely confused and outraged that his account balance of $20 Trillion was now reduced to $0 :pac:

<tinfoil hat> I'm suspicious of this "free $250k" offer too </tinfoil hat>

To be fair, it's all wearing a bit thin for a lot of folk now. I was on last night (you probably didn't notice cos you muted me!! :mad: :pac:) and logged off cos i was bored. Someone else said they were bored after about 20 mins too. If my few bob is taken off me and they leave me my cars I'll be happy enough. Might just throw a few in the second character's garage in case.

If I lose the wedge, that'll be it for me I'd say - couldn't be bothered scrimping and saving and doing 65 races to buy an engine upgrade for a Faggio. I'll be disappointed but I've had 3 years of the game now, between one platform and another. No other game has been close to getting 6 months, let alone 3 years.

Blackgator wrote: »
    Not yet. If they only going after account with over $5bn I'm safe.
    #ThatMoneyIsSTILLRestingInMyAccount

5bn is taking the mickey though. Must log on there - but like Frankie said, it isnt as busy, I wonder would NODO take me back? But due to inactivity they drop you. :mad:

Dupe Glitsch!

Selling duped Retro Elegy for just over $900k, very easy once you get the hang of it.

What Da Fudge:

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Dupe Glitsch!

Selling duped Retro Elegy for just over $900k, very easy once you get the hang of it.

What Da Fudge:

Glitching scum :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Dupe Glitsch!

What Da Fudge:

No Phobos your wrong

Advertisement