Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jeter13

How to make peace with a spirit.
    I feel like I am been haunted.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,913 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

patrowl4 wrote: »
    What does anyone think of kay marie just off henry st. i was with her lately and want to know is she genuine.

You were there? What do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,913 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Jeter13 wrote: »
    How to make peace with a spirit.
    I feel like I am been haunted.

You're not being haunted, relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭maccored

NIMAN wrote: »
    You're not being haunted, relax.

i have no belief in mediums myself, but i dont know where you get off with posting such smartarsery on a forum about mediums. bit like not liking golf and then posting on golf forums

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭I Am_Not_Ice

maccored wrote: »
    i dont know where you get off with posting such smartarsery on a forum about mediums. bit like not liking golf and then posting on golf forums

This NIMAN character appears to have something of a fetish for trolling the paranormal forum with his/her cynical, attention-seeking rubbish. Sad waste of an otherwise productive life if you ask me, but then there's nowt so queer as folk as the old saying goes.

As for the validity of any given medium, who can say? But if it makes you feel good to visit one, then by all means do so. As I said, there's nowt so queer as folk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Micki

Hi - Does anyone have any experience of that Stefan guy in Mullingar? Sorry if this has already been discussed! I couldn't face reading 195 pages. Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Micki wrote: »
    Hi - Does anyone have any experience of that Stefan guy in Mullingar? Sorry if this has already been discussed! I couldn't face reading 195 pages. Thank You

Hi .
    I went to see him about 4 years ago . Thought he mumbled on a lot and at the time I thought he was rubbish . However some things he said came true - he said the man I was seeing wouldn't move back home ( long distance relationship ) that Id meet some one else very fast . At the time I was appaled and thought it was nonsense but it came through .
    He didn't pick up anything about my mam who had passed away ( main reason I went) . All in all id say ok but not great - mumbles and talks in circles !!

Pollyrose wrote: »
    Hi .
    I went to see him about 4 years ago . Thought he mumbled on a lot and at the time I thought he was rubbish . However some things he said came true - he said the man I was seeing wouldn't move back home ( long distance relationship ) that Id meet some one else very fast . At the time I was appaled and thought it was nonsense but it came through .
    He didn't pick up anything about my mam who had passed away ( main reason I went) . All in all id say ok but not great - mumbles and talks in circles !!

Thanks for the reply! I am a bit worried as i have an appointment made with him and can't seem to get any feedback! I guess i may just wait and see. I take it with a pinch of salt anyway :) I am more of a Billy Martin fan but interested in something different :)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Micki wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply! I am a bit worried as i have an appointment made with him and can't seem to get any feedback! I guess i may just wait and see. I take it with a pinch of salt anyway :) I am more of a Billy Martin fan but interested in something different :)

Let us know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Yes Iv heard of Billy Martin , never been to him , obviously you found him good ??!
    Let us know how you find Stefan - it appears to be difficult to get genuine feedback from people :)

• Advertisement

Pollyrose wrote: »
    Yes Iv heard of Billy Martin , never been to him , obviously you found him good ??!
    Let us know how you find Stefan - it appears to be difficult to get genuine feedback from people :)

Yes I will indeed! Billy Martin is excellent. I was only at him 2 weeks ago and he was very good! And I have been to him 3 times previously and he was also good. I take it with a pinch of salt but have looked back after time and stuff has happened that relates to what he says!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SunnySun

patrowl4 wrote: »
    What does anyone think of kay marie just off henry st. i was with her lately and want to know is she genuine.

Hi there, I went to her recently and don't know if she's genuine. She said I'd be in England 3 times by the end of this year searching for something. It's November so I doubt it.

Some things she said were true "I see you in a hospital but you are not sick", I had literally just come from a hospital, an older man loves me, my money situation will change (hopefully!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Orlando3

Can you tell me exactly where Kay or Marie are please? I went down Moore Lane off Henry Street one day thinking she was based there - only a carpark no buildings at all down there?

Can anyone PM me a number for Billy Martin please? Could really use some guidance and I've heard great things about him!

ok I found his number on the psychics directory. I realise I am talking to myself here!!

please can you tell me her location

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

She told me i would go to england within four weeks which i haven't, but iv been to her twice and some things she told me happened later than she said they would. I still haven't heard much about her.

but if the stuff actually happened that's impressive isn't it

Yeah thats true but still have my doubts.

will you explain to me where she is exactly, I couldn't find her off Henry street. I want to go to her

• Advertisement

She is down the first street on the left off henry st. Think the soap shop is at the beginning of it there is a sign there for her also she is usually there tue-sat after 12.30.

I know the lane you mean I think, there's a tattoo shop down there but I didn't see a sign for tarot, I will have to look again

• Registered Users Posts: 46 pants20

Hi all,

I've been to a number of psychics and mediums over the years, some good and some terrible. I'll give you my thoughts on who I've been to see;

Billy in mullingar, first time I went I thought he was amazing and spot on with everything that was going on in my life at the time. I went to him on two separate occasions and I I was very disappointed

Christian under Ms Fantasia, I went to him once and I found him to be very good. Very accurate.

Stefan de Gillan , I thought he was absolute crap to be honest.

Marjorie in Clondalkin, she is, in my opinion, the best I've been to. I've been to her on numerous occasions and she is spot on every time.

Christine holahan in portlaoise, she is a medium. If you have lost someone close to you and you are looking for a medium, she is your lady. Not for a fortune telling though.

Hope this helps some of you.

You have to take each reading as a form of entertainment and not live by what you hear.

who is Marjorie in Clondalkin? does she have a Facebook page?

Orlando3 wrote: »
    who is Marjorie in Clondalkin? does she have a Facebook page?

No I don't think she has to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SunnySun

Hi everyone,

I have finally found a psychic based in Ireland (Skype) who is totally on the ball and very sincere too- highly recommended by me- Diarmuid Martin http://www.diarmuidpsychicmedium.com/

pants20 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've been to a number of psychics and mediums over the years, some good and some terrible. I'll give you my thoughts on who I've been to see;

Billy in mullingar, first time I went I thought he was amazing and spot on with everything that was going on in my life at the time. I went to him on two separate occasions and I I was very disappointed

Christian under Ms Fantasia, I went to him once and I found him to be very good. Very accurate.

Marjorie in Clondalkin, she is, in my opinion, the best I've been to. I've been to her on numerous occasions and she is spot on every time.

Christine holahan in portlaoise, she is a medium. If you have lost someone close to you and you are looking for a medium, she is your lady. Not for a fortune telling though.

You have to take each reading as a form of entertainment and not live by what you hear.

Hi could you pm me a number for Marjorie or tell me where I find her in Clondalkin? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭linpoo

pants20 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can you PM me the number for Marjorie please

To all those of you who pm'd me for her number I will mail you all shortly. I lost my previous phone so I had to go searching for it

Also, another chap I went to lately who I found to be very accurate was a guy called Dez . He's based in Ballymun. Heard loads of great reviews from people who have gone to see him. Has anyone on here been to see him? If so, what was the feedback like ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Has anyone had a reading with John in Phibsborough? my friend went for a few and liked him. her last reading in mid '06 he gave out constantly to her for not having bought the house she was living in(though she was a mature student trying to better herself to buy) as we all know now that wouldn't have been a good time to buy, so I wonder if he is worth the trip when he didn't know the crash was coming, if anyone knows who I mean let me know if this is what I can expect from him.

Advertisement