Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW FIS Claims waiting periods

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Anyone know how long waiting times are for new claims at the moment, thks.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Anyone know how long waiting times are for new claims at the moment, thks.

I got mine within 3 weeks. Payment for last week and this week were in my a/c today

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gems1183

I posted my application on Monday, rang today and they haven't received it, now she did say it might not have registered on the system yet but it's backdated to the date they receive?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beltanygirl

Does anyone know waiting time on new claims posted my former on 25th Feb thanks

Does anyone know waiting time on new claims posted my former on 25th Feb thanks

Posted my on 20th feb first payment and back payment on 5th march.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

What is the phonE number?

Elcie wrote: »
    What is the phonE number?

That's the fis phone number

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Posted my on 20th feb first payment and back payment on 5th march.

Still no reply from fis phoned today they said they will get the person dealing with my claim to ring me is this unusual thanks

Still no reply from fis phoned today they said they will get the person dealing with my claim to ring me is this unusual thanks

Maybe your claim maybe not be straightforward as my was, they might need more information.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Do I need to include a tax cert as well as a payslip?

Hey just wondering does anyone know what the waiting times are like now for new applicants??

Anyone know what the waiting time for new applicants is at the moment for FIS?

Anybody who can help me please. Sent back fis yearly review forms three weeks ago. Got a letter from them saying it would be reviewed and they would pay any arrears owed. I wasn't aware payment would be stopped while under review and I got no payment this week which has left me devastated.my circumstances have not changeds o any idea how long I'll be waiting.

I got my fis payment about 2 weeks ago but got a visit from the inspector to give same information to see an identification., does anyone know or have had this situation before. Thanks

fekxib wrote: »
    I got my fis payment about 2 weeks ago but got a visit from the inspector to give same information to see an identification., does anyone know or have had this situation before. Thanks

I know somebody this happened to was yours a renewal or new claim

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Hi does anyone know what the waiting period is for new claims at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I just submitted my application form last week, after waiting nearly a month for my new employer to fill out their section of the form! Anyone any idea how long it takes to get a response?

If everything is in order with your application then you should have it within 2 weeks of submitting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Fis1234 wrote: »
    If everything is in order with your application then you should have it within 2 weeks of submitting it.

Great! Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mackey9387

Probably a stupid question but where do I get my tax credit certificate to go with my application?

mackey9387 wrote: »
    Probably a stupid question but where do I get my tax credit certificate to go with my application?

Is that the P60, your employer should have given you this , got my in January.

Tax cert is from revenue, give them a call and they will issue one to you.
    P60 is for the employer who you were working for at the end of the year.Employer has to issue one to you ,an employee is entitled to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭mackey9387

Fis567 wrote: »
    Tax cert is from revenue, give them a call and they will issue one to you.
    P60 is for the employer who you were working for at the end of the year.Employer has to issue one to you ,an employee is entitled to it.

Thanks for the help Revenue are sending one out to me I also have my P60

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

If posters have questions about tax please use the tax forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1208

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭midlands1

10 working days if everything is in order

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭midlands1

Tax Office !

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Rengew

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew the processing times for new FIS applications at the moment. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dee40

Rengew wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew the processing times for new FIS applications at the moment. Thanks

Hi just wondering did you find out waiting time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Rengew

Hi, no details yet. I posted on 9 September and when I spoke to them the following week they said 2 weeks. I still haven't got any details yet. On hold at the moment.

Advertisement