Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

TacoMan wrote: »
    Bike dupe glitsch, doesn't bypass the 45 min wait, but each dupe sells for ~$200k

(Robbed from Reddit)

You need to have access to a motorcycle club with tuning garage for this to work And your garage must be full. I use rebels but elegy's may work

Buy the Rat Bike for 48k other bikes below 50k may be used but the Rat Bike has the best profit margin

Upgrade the bike to full price. Mine sold for about 270k when fully upgraded the copies will sell for 210k

Drive to someone elses motorcycle club

Change the color of anything on the bike or upgrade anything

Exit the club without getting off the bike

Drive to your home garage that must be full of vehicles

Replace any vehicle in the garage and the original bike will return to wherever it was before

You may now sell the bike for 200k but it acts as if it's a random car off the street car I recommend filling all of your garages and selling slowly.

That sounds quite handy, will you be on later to talk me through it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I don't need a glitch because:

1. I'm insanely wealthy.
    2. I'm an honest player who abhors what you scummers are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

How the times have changed.....

This is why I have no sympathy for you. Glitcher scum!

:pac:

monkeynuz wrote: »
    That sounds quite handy, will you be on later to talk me through it?

Should be on later (PS4), although I'll be heading out for the Ireland match....

Should be on later (PS4), although I'll be heading out for the Ireland match....

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

• Advertisement

How the times have changed.....

I'm consistent if nothing else. I'm just an honest man trying to earn an honest crust, both in life and GTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

New Bike dupe glitch

1. Fill your MC clubhouse up with your owned bikes. Put the bike you plan on duping in slot 10. As most know there is no blue circle to move these around. So dupe bike must go in last or be put in when garage is full so you can pick a bike to swap it with.

2. Fill up a normal garage with faggios. ( For discussion sake I am going to call it unit 2. It can be any regular garage)

3. After the above 2 steps are done, take a friend inside your clubhouse and have him watch the bikes. Just like the last 2 glitches that were posted.

4. Go outside. Since faggios are slow, use your MC ability to call a faggio from unit 2 or drive it if you prefer the long slow drive.

5. While your friend is watching your bikes, drive the faggio in the clubhouse garage. When you get the garage is full message, swap the faggio with the dupe vehicle in slot 10. (FYI it must be in slot 10. No others would work for me)

6. Get on the bike in slot 10 and go in the mod shop. Change something cheap that doesn't affect price. ( Cheap paint job.. crew logo works and is free if you have used it before and already paid the 25k previously)

7. Leave the mod shop. Bike will return to slot 10. You do not have to drive it out and back in like posted originally. You will now have the bike in slot 10 and a bike in unit 2 where the faggio was originally.

8. Walk outside and start again from #4. Continue until you are out of faggios

Even easier glitch. Solo, bypasses 48min wait and can dupe low riders.

Se7enSins

Blackgator wrote: »

Se7enSins

The easiest glitsch since the rock glitsch. Nice one Gator, I'm still duping away...

Blackgator wrote:

Best car to dupe is the Sultan RS. Supposed to sell for around $800k.

• Advertisement

Still duping my Bucaneer lowrider. Selling for $685k. Gonna invest in a Sultan RS now.

Behold The POWER of the Glitsch!

Louis Van Glitsch's Army! LOUIS VAN GLITSCH'S ARMY!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Much money you on now?

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Much money you on now?

Not as much as yer good self ;)

Around $65m.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I'm on $2.5 million but I've no time to play, aargh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I'd give ya money if I could I really would I'm sound like that

Pfft..if you really were that sound you'd build up some bank & then give me your account :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've went from 0 to 23 million.

It has to be a car with a street value lower than 50 grand. Super cars won't work, but low riders are obviously perfect for it.
    I tried selling the dupe directly without modding it and driving outside first but it removes the bike from your MC clubhouse.

I've just gotten a message that I've reached my limit for the day too. So best to just stock up the garages now.

Is it time for a new glitching song?

patch-adams-movie-clip-screenshot-clowning-around_large.jpg

Glitch still glitchin'?

Edit: Damn you RockStaaaaar! *shakes fist*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Glitch still glitchin'?

Patched Adams, going by Gators post above.

Still working for me, "Rest Mode" FTW.

No glitch AND I got mugged :( Worst day ever!

Try this......the video doesn't relate to this glitch but might be worth a go later.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bypass-the-new-hotfix-on-the-solo-lowrider-duplication.1569826/

Glitsch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So found this, for PS4 if anyone wants to try it
    This was founded by Glitched Mayhem

Steps:

Step 1. have a 6 car garage and a 10 car garage your 10 car should be full of elegy that are going to duplicated. You will also need a 6 car garage filled with 5 cars and a fully upgraded elegy

Step 2. Have a friend in your 6 car garage stand as close as possible to the fully upgraded elegy

Step 3. Go to your 10 car garage and pull out a elegy and drive it to your 6 car garage

Step 4. When it asked you to replace a car replace it with the elegy in your 6th slot it will not replace it what will happen it will duplicate in your 10 car garage and you

Step 5. Repeat steps 1-4 and enjoy free money

Elegy's are free and when fully upgraded sell for 220k

It's a pity that glitch where you blew up your T20 every couple of minutes while doing the air thrusting isn't still around, that was the greatest glitch of all time...

EDIT: Can you sell the Elegy, Max? I didn't think you could.

• Advertisement

It's a pity that glitch where you blew up your T20 every couple of minutes while doing the air thrusting isn't still around, that was the greatest glitch of all time...

EDIT: Can you sell the Elegy, Max? I didn't think you could.

Funnily enough, yes you can as I sold one only two days ago to free up some space.

Advertisement