Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

What prompted the resignation.

Re people not playing, difficult to join in when others are so familiar with each other.

Anyway conquest doesn't need teamwork, it is a small bonus bit anyone saying it is tactical is deludes. Rush does and no one feckin plays it!!!! I long for my BFBC2 days with real intra clan battles.

Dem were the days

he wants to get an xbox instead lol

all jokes aside, bf4 has been nerfed into oblivion, and just has had it's run, time to move onto a new battlefield.

It was also ruined by trying to unlock every dogtag and shiney bucket for them assignment runs, i rather played bf4 for fun, bitta craic, that ****e just made it a chore, not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Just to clarify, I'll not leaving BF4, just IRL.

Regarding the resignation......Let's just put it down to fatigue, probably about the most diplomatic I can put it :pac:

Not sure how it's been nerfed into oblivion, they've reduced the effect of a lot of the non skill weapons like the UCAV etc while balancing a lot of other things. Recent free DLC has noticeably increased the player count and the choice in servers running varied map rotations.
    There's no need to unlock anything, play how you want. I happen to enjoy working for something, I enjoy using as many guns as possible, I enjoy using as many vehicles as possible. That's why we kept up the challenges, it wasn't just for the few of us that like the sense of accomplishment. It was equally to encourage other members to just try something different. Playing for hundreds of hours, using just a handful of weapons, now that's a chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭psnKOB79LFC

Agree with all commens above... I never worked for unlocks, they just came organically as I use all weapons. Only hard think was unlocking the airburst ucav, that was a pain.

BF4 is great but early indicators of bf1 concern me. I thibk R6S is more for me at the moment, far more tension packed as your life means something

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

While we're on the subject: (Watch at your own risk)

0u8yfkA.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

While we are on the topic, i'm done with IRL as well. It was good getting to know most of you, but the BS came to the top very quickly in the end. Its funny how a certain someone deletes any IRL member, whether they are active or not, but there was big furore about removing a few inactive IRL members. Ah well, hypocrites will always be around i guess.

Hope ye all enjoy BF1, looks like it will be one hell of a game!

Might see some of ye on the other side! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Few people bickering.. lads your not kids like how about just enjoying playing games rather than cock measuring? Just ruins the fun for everyone else.

Few people bickering.. lads your not kids like how about just enjoying playing games rather than cock measuring? Just ruins the fun for everyone else.

Who exactly are you? I have been enjoying the game, and didn't mention anything about measuring anything either. How about you go enjoy the games and stop feeling the need to post or reply to any topic especially ones that don't concern you. :rolleyes:

keithc83 wrote: »
    Who exactly are you? I have been enjoying the game, and didn't mention anything about measuring anything either. How about you go enjoy the games and stop feeling the need to post or reply to any topic especially ones that don't concern you. :rolleyes:

Actually it does concern me I was playing with irl and am actively participate of irl.

No you weren't at the time i was mentioning anyway. And you can't be, because i was playing with IRL up until very recently. Never saw you on with us once.

No you weren't at the time i was mentioning anyway. And you can't be, because i was playing with IRL up until very recently. Never saw you on with us once.

You on 24/7?

• Advertisement

Actually it does concern me I was playing with irl and am actively participate of irl.

Again going back to my point you weren't playing with IRL when i was there. No one is on 24/7 true but i played with IRL for 3 years and you weren't there once. So get over yourself.
    You mean actively participating? Where? The only ones i saw keeping this thread alive were Chris and Darren so before you go attacking people on a public forum get your facts straight (especially in relation to a founder discussion) or keep out of it.

Again going back to my point you weren't playing with IRL when i was there. No one is on 24/7 true but i played with IRL for 3 years and you weren't there once. So get over yourself.
    You mean actively participating? Where? The only ones i saw keeping this thread alive were Chris and Darren so before you go attacking people on a public forum get your facts straight (especially in relation to a founder discussion) or keep out of it.
    with that attitude it's no wonder people stopped playing or stopped participating

I seen this happen with a clan before silly childish stuff.

I had started playing with the clan when the negative stuff came along and tbh it turned me off entering parties with all the negative talk and bitching.

I'm not putting anyone down I'm simply saying the behaviour is just silly. Your also calling the founding member a hypocrite which is uncalled for imo.

It's nice to be nice and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

:O
    you calling me names keith......name and shame son,any regaurds were still taking this clan(irl) into battlfield 1 who ever wants to join us are all welcome,whoever wants to leave well the journeys been a good one (well most of it)and wish yis all the best

cobraeire wrote: »
    :O
    you calling me names keith......name and shame son,any regaurds were still taking this clan(irl) into battlfield 1 who ever wants to join us are all welcome,whoever wants to leave well the journeys been a good one (well most of it)and wish yis all the best
    I'll be right there with you bro

lmyEDMD.gif

While we are on the topic, i'm done with IRL as well. It was good getting to know most of you, but the BS came to the top very quickly in the end. Its funny how a certain someone deletes any IRL member, whether they are active or not, but there was big furore about removing a few inactive IRL members. Ah well, hypocrites will always be around i guess.

Hope ye all enjoy BF1, looks like it will be one hell of a game!

Might see some of ye on the other side! :)

Anybody who knows me knows i am VERY stringent when it comes to so called "buddies" on my list who refuse to come into chat or even our game then run off to other parties ignoring you playing the same game, and then you expect to stay on close friends list, lol, comical at best. But on that note, i'm free to do what i like with "my" friends list. What i find comical is how you have the audacity to tell me what i can and cannot do with my friends list, typical hypocrite sheep and think's others are hypocrites lol. The only problem with IRL was the fact you lot were in it thinking it was a boosting clan to get unlocks, took the fun right out of the game, same with GTA V, running around with your "shark card paid for armored vehicles" thinking you were all deadly ruining the game for others. The magical thing is we've had much better games since you all went inactive, which is awesome, at least it's fun again and i'm looking forward to playing Battlefield 1 with a more fun orientated crowd.

:cool: Roll on Oct 21st, on PS4 anyways...will have a day or so before that on EA access :D

Talk all the ****e you want, I honestly don't care, but I would appreciate if you didn't insinuate that I "boosted" for my unlocks and stats. I unlocked everything by playing the damn objective helping the team.

Thank you.

Talk all the ****e you want, I honestly don't care, but I would appreciate if you didn't insinuate that I "boosted" for my unlocks and stats. I unlocked everything by playing the damn objective helping the team.

Thank you.

nah, you just had nothing else to play, that ****e just happens naturally.

But regardless of what you think, assignment challenges were assigned and organized, which makes it intentional between the "few" of you and is not natural progression.

bWpr0kd.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭psnKOB79LFC

Funny how a pages popularity increasea with posts the more fighting there is. The Internet, huh.

Well is there a breakaway clan so?

• Advertisement

Funny how a pages popularity increasea with posts the more fighting there is. The Internet, huh.

Well is there a breakaway clan so?

Fighting? Not much fighting going on here lol

There is a IRL battlefield 1 community in my psn profile kob, feel free to join, it's not a clan, just a community for like minded irish folk to get parties and game sessions goin in battlefield 1 after beta/launch.

Ciao

SharpCoder wrote: »
    nah, you just had nothing else to play, that ****e just happens naturally.

But regardless of what you think, assignment challenges were assigned and organized, which makes it intentional between the "few" of you and is not natural progression.

Exactly, I wasn't boosting. Just felt that needed to be addressed.

If memory serves me right, those challenges actually began with the 'Missions' built into Battlelog, that were initially organised by Paul.
    So on behalf of those who like to challenge ourselves or use more than 5 guns. Or those who like trying to unlock the new weapons/gadgets yet still pushing the objectives trying to get the win. All the while enjoying ourselves playing against and working with Platoon members, I'm sorry we stopped you having fun.

Let's be honest, we're all gonna be happier going forward so who gives a ****..

Exactly, I wasn't boosting. Just felt that needed to be addressed.

If memory serves me right, those challenges actually began with the 'Missions' built into Battlelog, that were initially organised by Paul.
    So on behalf of those who like to challenge ourselves or use more than 5 guns. Or those who like trying to unlock the new weapons/gadgets yet still pushing the objectives trying to get the win. All the while enjoying ourselves playing against and working with Platoon members, I'm sorry we stopped you having fun.

Let's be honest, we're all gonna be happier going forward so who gives a ****..

Whatever makes you sleep at night, but blaming paul? That's rich lol but you're right, nobody really cares what you do really so going forward is your best option.

SharpCoder wrote: »
    Whatever makes you sleep at night, but blaming paul? That's rich lol but you're right, nobody really cares what you do really so going forward is your best option.

I'm not blaming Paul in the slightest, I enjoyed the challenges and I enjoyed what they eloved into. I'm simply pointing out that the "few" of us you seem to have taken issue with, contains more of us than you remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'll be back in the fold for a bit of BF1 beta over the next week I'd say, looking forward to finally playing the game....

Yes I'm hook line and sinkered on Destiny most of the time these days, but BF will be a nice change from all that...

A pity the IRL Clan seems to have ran it's course (judging by the last few pages of the thread!) but sure a proper new BF game might get a few of the older heads like myself coming back time to time..

I don't harbour any negative vibes for any of ye, had great craic playing with you all when I did, people come and go with clans and all that stuff, tis only the internet, no need to make it so personal... :)

Peace and love dudes and I'm sure you'll be headshotting me across the map as normal come tomorrow... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hey there,

I downloaded the Beta there now on Ps4 and was looking for other players to pla....

Um... wait... Never mind

Cormac... wrote: »
    Hey there,

I downloaded the Beta there now on Ps4 and was looking for other players to pla....

Um... wait... Never mind
    Point of this?

Silly post

Cormac... wrote: »
    Hey there,

Um... wait... Never mind

lol.....your more than welcome to join us

Fieldog wrote: »
    I'll be back in the fold for a bit of BF1 beta over the next week I'd say, looking forward to finally playing the game....

Yes I'm hook line and sinkered on Destiny most of the time these days, but BF will be a nice change from all that...

A pity the IRL Clan seems to have ran it's course (judging by the last few pages of the thread!) but sure a proper new BF game might get a few of the older heads like myself coming back time to time..

I don't harbour any negative vibes for any of ye, had great craic playing with you all when I did, people come and go with clans and all that stuff, tis only the internet, no need to make it so personal... :)

Peace and love dudes and I'm sure you'll be headshotting me across the map as normal come tomorrow... ;)

Not at all dave we`re still a strong crew :P ok some might tend to leave some are having personal battles,(*stands to one side*)but all are welcome but sure we can take it out on each other on the battlefield hmmmmm dermot might need 4 or 5 medics round him for that just got a funny feeling something will be going down :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

If anyone wants to add me my psn is MarkLogan-91

I didn't play too much bf before but I'm fairly decent and an objective player.

Advertisement