Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Monthly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Ah it is. Mad Max is very entertaining. It gets a small bit repetitive, but for a tenner, it's definitely worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Mad Max
    Gunmetal Zero
    1993 Space Machine
    Oddworld Abes oddyssey
    Fran Brow
    Jumpjet Rex
    Galak Z
    Crawl
    Infinifactory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Rocket League is next months early reveal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hmm, so it's very retro-game heavy. I am very happy about getting Fran Bow and Crawl, some of the other things look interesting, but nothing quite what I was hoping for. I'm kinda wondering which are keepers and which I'll be giving out to folks.

Is crawl local multiplayer only, or online? 'cos I'll be looking to play that with some folks if we can do it online, it looks amazing. :D

Local only and its in early access.

• Advertisement

Ah, pity. Still, it was a game that was on my radar and looked really interesting, but don't have an abundance of controllers here so I'll probably get away with 2 players.

Also, I was slightly kicking myself because Rocket League was the early unlock for next month's bundle, and I already had it purchased on Steam just the other week, buuuuut... I've been cheeky and put through a refund request as I think most of my playtime was while it was free and before I purcahsed it so I can probably get away with a refund, and keep the subscription for the bundle to get it next month. Fingers crossed. ;)

Edit: Aaaand, refund approved. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

Nothing I fancy in next months bundle and little if interest for me in the current one. Will stick them up on the steam gifts group later and might end my subscription for now to the monthly bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Omikron1

I got it just for Rocket League, everything else will be a bonus. I said I'd have to see what all the fuss was about....that game is cray cray!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am kind of disappointed. This is my first go at it and I went purely for mad max and expected at least one more good game. I haven't even heard about other 5 before. Previous months had way better games. I guess I still got mad max for tenner.
    Next month already looks really meh for me. I have zero interest in it. If it's going to be same as this month's games revealed, then I am completely screwed.

So yeah, refund went through, have €12 back in my steam wallet now, and just payed early for the June bundle, have Rocket League again yay! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

I tried Infinifactory last night.

It was surprisingly fun!

June Monthly Bundle

Rocket League
    The Forest
    Planetary Annihilation Titans
    Keep talking and Nobody Explodes
    Dungeon of the Endless
    Steredenn
    Wasted
    Cat Girl Without Salad

Next month's early unlock is Hurtworld.

Meh.......to the steamgifts thread..................

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I haven't really heard of any of them. I'll try them, but that's two disappointing months in a row.

Yeah, I have to say I'm bitterly disappointed. While it was worth the price for Rocket League, and the 10% discount on the Humble store is pretty great, there's barely anything in the bundle I can say I'm interested in if I'm being honest, apart from Dungeon of the Endless. I've not any interested in survival crafting games, but I might give The Forest a go maybe, or probably just gift it to someone who might appreciate it more. The rest is just... eh? :o Wasted might be good, dunno.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Titans is a very good game

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I like this week's bundle.

Titans - was paying on getting that for ages
    Forest - was on my list too.

The rest I need to check on. I know for sure I have no interest in rocket league.

I know for sure I have no interest in rocket league.

You are broken!!!!

The rest I need to check on. I know for sure I have no interest in rocket league.

I understand. Some people just don't like fun. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,146 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I'd encourage anyone who got the game to give Keep Talking... a whirl. The best party game I've played since Johann Sebastian Joust. Brilliantly designed and involving, plus incredibly challenging at times. Have seen it hook people who would usually not play games at all - think the physical presence of a manual helps in that respect. So yeah: deep enough for the enthusiast, accessible enough for the newcomer :) I'd recommend having at least three people (one defusing, two or more on the manual) and have a pen and paper handy for some of the trickier panels... Oh, and don't spoil it by learning the manual before you start playing. Working things out on the fly is part of the glorious chaos!

You will learn to ****ing hate a certain goddamn Venn diagram though :pac:

• Advertisement

Bugger! I forgot to unsubscribe. Oh well, here's hoping there's some decent stuff in it. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Cancelled mine yesterday just to free up slightly more funds for the steam sale. So it will probably be the best monthly yet knowing my luck!

Links234 wrote: »
    Bugger! I forgot to unsubscribe. Oh well, here's hoping there's some decent stuff in it. :o

Snap. Sh*te. If it's not good this month I'm out.

Seems like a great way to build up a back catalog of games I will never play :pac:

I forgot to unsub this month too. I think I'm done if there's nothing major for me. Since they are announcing the big game in advance, I'll sub based on that. I've no interest in Hurtworld, and all these early access games they are firing into the bundle.

I gave up forgetting to cancel in Jan and have just accepted my faith since.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I gave up forgetting to cancel in Jan and have just accepted my faith since.

Exact same here. Must cancel it now.

So, a game called Copoka has been added to the bundle as the Humble Original, it looks interesting:

This month...

Hurtworld
    Kentucky Route Zero (Complete)
    Satellite Reign
    TIS-100
    The Red Solstice
    Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
    Cthulu Realms
    Copoka

Early unlock for next month is COD Black Ops III: Multiplayer Starter Pack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mr E wrote: »

Early unlock for next month is COD Black Ops III: Multiplayer Starter Pack

Think I'll give next month a miss so.

Only have Kentuky Route Zero of this month's bundle already. Cracking little game.

Advertisement