Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

1405 campaign news

Comments

• Anyone else had one?
    If u miss it they will leave a message and ask you to call back,and or email you

• BigTasty wrote: »
    Think I missed the call? Literally in the stadium about to watch us beat the Germans. Hope they ring again
    I missed the call mate and they left a voice message, awh jealous! I was in Nice and Lyon last week and came home on friday

• What time were your calls?
    I'm worried if not had one yet lol

• What time were your calls?
    I'm worried if not had one yet lol

Know how you feel!!

• Looking at my phone waiting for it to ring...ring phone... RING DAM YOU waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Advertisement

• If they don't come today they will have to be tomorrow then!....if they are not today I may not sleep

• Got the call!!

• Congrats all. Wonder what the timeline might be for those of us in 1405 still to do a medical in the near future

• Hope they don't finish at 5!! I'm staring at the phone!

• Got the call yeowwwwwww

• Advertisement

• Got the call, happy chappy now!

• Congrats guys!!!!!!!:D
    So pleased for you all!!!

Does anyone think those of us who have done our medicals *very recently* have a chance of getting a call for this intake?

• Also got the call :D Over the moon!

Does anyone think those of us who have done our medicals *very recently* have a chance of getting a call for this intake?
    You never know mate, i think last time people got calls not long after their medicals, if not dont worry your call will come!

• Congratulations!! I'm chuffed when I hear people get in because it's not an easy road! Really well done!

• Congratulations!! I'm chuffed when I hear people get in because it's not an easy road! Really well done!

• Got the call earlier too!!!!

• Got the call this morning while in France at the euros, can't wait to start!

• Congrats everyone who got a call! Just got one this morning while on holiday! Can't wait to meet you all at the induction

• When does the online learning start up again? After the induction weekend??

• Advertisement

• Yes, after the induction weekend you'll get more online learning to do

• Was there anyone expecting a phonecall and didn't get one? Just trying to figure out likelihood of being called for next intake. Waiting on clearing medical, then hoping for next batch (fingers crossed!)

• I think the SMT takes about a week or so if you've done it recently not sure when the next calls would come

Those who have done their medicals recently will have a high chance of getting in this squad provided it's not been filled.
    The last intake had people who did their medicals the first week the calls went out get called the second week.
    It takes about 5/7 days for smt to clear,if there are spots left I'm pretty sure more calls will go out next week

• I hope so!! Can I ask what AC score you got?

• Psni26 wrote: »
    I hope so!! Can I ask what AC score you got?
    Not sure if ur meant to give exact scores out but was middle 60-65 bracket

• Could you pm me? Just trying to gauge my chances lol no problem if you don't want to!

• Any other girls got the call for August intake?

• Medical passed, still need SMT results. Would love it if I made this intake!! Don't know about my chances though!!

• Advertisement

• I'm in!

Advertisement