Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1405 campaign news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭networksearch1

Anyone else had one?
    If u miss it they will leave a message and ask you to call back,and or email you

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Padawan88

BigTasty wrote: »
    Think I missed the call? Literally in the stadium about to watch us beat the Germans. Hope they ring again
    I missed the call mate and they left a voice message, awh jealous! I was in Nice and Lyon last week and came home on friday

What time were your calls?
    I'm worried if not had one yet lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21 takemeaway2

What time were your calls?
    I'm worried if not had one yet lol

Know how you feel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BILLYSAUCE

Looking at my phone waiting for it to ring...ring phone... RING DAM YOU waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Advertisement

If they don't come today they will have to be tomorrow then!....if they are not today I may not sleep

Got the call!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Birchwood11

Congrats all. Wonder what the timeline might be for those of us in 1405 still to do a medical in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Whataboutye

Hope they don't finish at 5!! I'm staring at the phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BILLYSAUCE

Got the call yeowwwwwww

• Advertisement

Got the call, happy chappy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hopeful20160

Congrats guys!!!!!!!:D
    So pleased for you all!!!

Does anyone think those of us who have done our medicals *very recently* have a chance of getting a call for this intake?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Bigfish22

Also got the call :D Over the moon!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Padawan88

Does anyone think those of us who have done our medicals *very recently* have a chance of getting a call for this intake?
    You never know mate, i think last time people got calls not long after their medicals, if not dont worry your call will come!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Psni26

Congratulations!! I'm chuffed when I hear people get in because it's not an easy road! Really well done!

Congratulations!! I'm chuffed when I hear people get in because it's not an easy road! Really well done!

Got the call earlier too!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PCJigs132

Got the call this morning while in France at the euros, can't wait to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lurker101

Congrats everyone who got a call! Just got one this morning while on holiday! Can't wait to meet you all at the induction

When does the online learning start up again? After the induction weekend??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭MikeOneJuliet

Yes, after the induction weekend you'll get more online learning to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Arko5901

Was there anyone expecting a phonecall and didn't get one? Just trying to figure out likelihood of being called for next intake. Waiting on clearing medical, then hoping for next batch (fingers crossed!)

I think the SMT takes about a week or so if you've done it recently not sure when the next calls would come

Those who have done their medicals recently will have a high chance of getting in this squad provided it's not been filled.
    The last intake had people who did their medicals the first week the calls went out get called the second week.
    It takes about 5/7 days for smt to clear,if there are spots left I'm pretty sure more calls will go out next week

I hope so!! Can I ask what AC score you got?

Psni26 wrote: »
    I hope so!! Can I ask what AC score you got?
    Not sure if ur meant to give exact scores out but was middle 60-65 bracket

Could you pm me? Just trying to gauge my chances lol no problem if you don't want to!

Any other girls got the call for August intake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Arko5901

Medical passed, still need SMT results. Would love it if I made this intake!! Don't know about my chances though!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 BigTasty

I'm in!

Advertisement