Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roleplaying...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish
    Am surprised that nobody has decided on Leonard De Quirm yet...

Being that absent minded takes an awful lot of effort on the part of a normal person...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Terribly Sorry I'm late was designing a tripple reciplocating Baliska

(Me is Leonard De Quirm )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

I'm afraid that if there isn't a bit more action here I'm going to have to charge this entire community with loitering without intent as per The Attitude Adjustment Act of 1624.

The current fine is 3 posts or 1 minute with Detritus and his piecemaker.

Captain Carrot:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Thats a marvolous Device your large friend has there,
    A customised Seige bow if I'm not misstaken, pre century of the fruit bat and everything.

I like what he's done with the projectiles, althoug I assume he had to get someone to help him with the knots, now if a Slide grip were to be mounted on the under side of the Shaft with suitible sprockets then...............*Starts to scribble on some partchements with a stub of charchole*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

i think i'll nick it

• Advertisement

/me stares at Carrot's Protective, then gets distracted by an imaginary talking waffle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

WHUT!!!!!!!

(mad hamish be i!)

actually im changing my mind dont want to be cohen (im not old enough) :D

im gonna be Detritus instead (he's better charachter anyway)

Wub wib wub wob.

Originally posted by AL][EN
    actually im changing my mind dont want to be cohen (im not old enough) :D

im gonna be Detritus instead (he's better charachter anyway)

Changing you mind? Please ensure that you have the required permits countersigned by Lord Vetenari.

Changing your mind without permission is against Revision VII(b) of The Attitude Adjustment Act of 1624.

Once you have produced said documentaion you may wish to talk to Lance Constable Igor who would be quite happy to change your mind free of charge.;)

Captain Carrot:D

• Advertisement

Damn S10 beat me 2 it!! i'll have to stick with being cohen then for the time being!

/me dances merrily while balancing the University account books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

I find an imposter lurking in this place. Capt. Carrot would you be kind enought to apprehend that fraud. *Points a T4ATF*

Right, now I'll deal with him momentarily, but first, I will ask for the Heads of all the Guilds. Oh excuse me I meant to say leaders of all the guilds. Ahem. Where is Vimes, "that man is the most unrelable thing that I rely on", and have the Wizards and High Priests been kept waiting 15 minutes excellent, they should just be at each others troats by now.

*I'll be vimes then since i cant play cohen very well*

*BLING BLING* "this is your friendly dis-orginazer reminding you of your meeting with The Patrician15 mins ago"

/me:

"oh bugga"

"carrott your in charge until i get back i forgot all about my meeting"

knocks on The Patrician door "sorry im late sir had some papers to fill out we had a little bit of trouble down in the shades this morning, seems a dwarf that just arrived in from uberwald tried attacking Detritus while he was on patrol"

Sir! (Carrot Salutes)
    I will launch an immedite investigation into this accusation of someone impersonating Lord Vetenari! (Salutes again)

*Slowly raises eyebrow* "Accusation? Captain."
    "Hum"

Ah Vimes, you decide to finally grace us with your presence. This Dwarf, any thing left of him? Another case of Sucide by Guard?
    Yes, I'm sure Detritus is trying. Anyway Commander, I'm sure you know you are attending the official repection here tonight at 8 o'clock. I'll let Lady Sybill will fill you in on everything. I was just checking that you where happy with the secuirty for our vistors?

Sir! (Salutes again) Due process sir!

I have to ensure that you are you and that the you that you say is not you is not you! If it appears that the you that you say is not you is you then that would mean that you are not you and than I shall have to arrest you!

:D

Captain Carrot, it is quite evident I am me, because that me, is drunk. If I were that me I would not be drunk, or quietly wimpering in the corner like that me is doing. Now I understand that I am not above the law, so proceed with your investigations Captain, as law and order go so hand in hand. Though I am sure if you check that me, you will find he is wearing a false nose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

i'll be barney gumble!

oh wait, wrong show... erm... I'll be ehh... erm... Rincewand isn;t it? or even better, luggage :D

Originally posted by Havelock
    Captain Carrot, it is quite evident I am me, because that me, is drunk. If I were that me I would not be drunk, or quietly wimpering in the corner like that me is doing. Now I understand that I am not above the law, so proceed with your investigations Captain, as law and order go so hand in hand. Though I am sure if you check that me, you will find he is wearing a false nose.

Right away sir i'll find the imposter/mime and throw him in the scorpion pit when we find him!

and eerrgghh there isnt much left of the dwarf sir well any of the important bits anyway

and siir i have my best erm *pauses for a moment* guardsmen on the job sir security is all taken care of sir, corp downspout is taking watch on the rooftops with i will have captian carrot with me inside where the guests are and i'll station Detritus and Angua
    outside on the grounds and sergant colon and nobby nobbs on the case sir at the rear door in case anything should happen at the servants entrance,

Dont worry sir im sure nothing will get through....this time.

i'll just drop back to the yard then to finish off some paperwork sir and then i'll pop back to sybill's and get changed ok....carrot your with me lets go.... nice seeing you again your lordship.

*BOLTS out the door*

• Advertisement

*Sits down slowly* "Back to work" *Sighs*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:D

carrot i want that imposter found right away and before the dinner ball this evening and where the hell are Detritus and Angua?

Deer Mumm and Dadd
    I hope thiss finz u, welll I am well, the patrisanne, has aked me to luck intu a serius kase of impursinateon; it is very queyet hear at the momont'

How did teh; digingz go at the knew minez! did the new GOLD orse meat the graid requered I, enklose 100 dollarz witch I have.

I must go, suun as Mistar Vimes says dat there is allways a krime happpining; somewere?

Ure Luving sun,
    Carrot

PS. I think dere is a BIG krime afoot as evryone has disapeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

Ook

[temporary moment of sanity]Good point, but haven't you forgotten about the relative size ratio of elephants to suitcases?[/temporary moment of sanity]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

WHUT?!?!?!?

*flicks eyes up from obviously more important paper work*
    "I believe thats all, you may all leave"
    *Returns to work*
    "Or I can deal with with you all momentiarly"
    *Everyone leaves the Patrician's office rather quickly, while maintaining an air of "not altogether running" somehow*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

"flicks out his watch badge"

"cus he's feeling lonely and wants some company"

"or a special investigation"

• Advertisement

carott take the librarian with you to the banquet tonight he seems a little left out try to sneak him into the banquet tonight he can be our eyes and ears on the roof have him hang about on the ceiling beams for a while he can look down on the crowd

im going home to get changed your in charge until i get back

Advertisement