Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to find a Church near you?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Thisname

I found tippfellowship.org
    I know nothing about them but they might know of something more local to you.
    Thanks, wasn't really expecting a reply as it's a bit of a long shot really. Was just hoping there might be a spirit filled, pentecostal type fellowship in the town, don't think presb or coi would be my cup of tea. I'll check out Tipp fellowship.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Christian_71

If anyone is interested in a study of the Scriptures, we have someone who is able to oblige. This is a non-denominational,informal study/open discussion on various Bible subjects and texts. All ages and backgrounds welcomed.

Contact Nigel 089 446 2124
    Galway City Area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

If anyone is interested in a study of the Scriptures, we have someone who is able to oblige. This is a non-denominational,informal study/open discussion on various Bible subjects and texts. All ages and backgrounds welcomed.

Contact Nigel 089 446 2124
    Galway City Area
    What church is running the study ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭brian_t

What church is running the study ?

A google of the phone number leads here : http://galwaychurch.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Christian_71

wow, thanks for posting link up! I'm a new user and am not allowed to post any links as of yet. Yes, that's it. The Church of Christ. There's also a website called "Traces of the Kingdom"by Keith Sisman some of you might find interesting as far as history is concerned. Thanks again Brian and thanks for asking tatranska.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

The Latin Mass Society of Ireland Mass listing give a list of Diocesan and priestly society Masses (eg ICKSP) ranging from daily to occasional.

This Indult listing does not carry Masses of the SSPX for obvious reasons. They have deployed the standard SSPX template for the District of Ireland, replacing a very archaic format they long used in Ireland. Their Mass listing shows much of the country is covered.

Advertisement