Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A-Team van

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BKautomotive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

its all very well you guys talking about how great the faceman is but
    do you ever think of the victims!!
    My father lost 2 trucks & an armored car when Mr Peck turned up at his car lot with his fake federal motor inspector's i.d..
    the vehicles were later found burnt out in tallaght

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

If I was a plumber or similar van-driving 'profession' I would definitely get that bkauto crowd to build me an A Team van.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

mike65 wrote:
    ...and a jeep would always turn over off a ramp in the big action climax! Sooooooo predictable! ;)

Mike.
    And you would ALWAYS see either all the guys get out of it or hear them say something like "I'm ok, are you", "yeah"
    Violence is OK kids, 'cos no one gets hurt :rolleyes:

Though in one episode someone was killed in the trailer by being pushed off a building but don't worry none of the bad guys were hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

There was a memorable scene where a helicopter crashed into a cliff exploding in flames,then cut to the baddies walking away smouldering , Unharmed but covered in soot!
    I also loved the way they would get into the badguys compound/building/offices by posing as pizza delivery men/electricians/delivery men etc etc
    face would try & sweet talk but the guard would invariably get suspicious & ask for I.D.
    B.A. would then spring from somewhere brandishing an ak47 & say "is this good enuff i.d. sucKa!!" & in they went to reek havoc!
    also once watched an episode where the A-Team got across the mexican border by cutting through (one) fence with a wire snippers!!
    when they had to go back to mexico a couple of days later the hole was still there-Class!

• Advertisement
Advertisement