Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip Echange has been upgraded

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Its still expensive and has that download cap on it though, right?
    How much exactly is it these days?

I'll give them a ring now, but is it only the Ryevale etc area where its available? Coz I'm down by the main street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Vert afaik there's an exchange down where you live at the fire station.

Also rumour I heard. The principal of confey college put in a request for adsl for the school to the board of education and if there isn't an exchange in the area then confey could have a chance of getting it's own exchange :) Although remember it's just a rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Interesting :)
    I'll be ringing in the morning..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

There's an online test http://prequal.eircom.ie/launch.asp?SITE=BUS

I passed but I'm sceptical so I'll ring up some time to get tested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

No one that has ISDN has passed the line test on the hill end exchange, which consists of myself, Vert, Neo and Pract. ElMarco passed, hes on a standard PSTN and hes next door to Neo. None of us are further then 1.5km (walking distance) to the exchange if its located where we believe it is.

Sorry for dragging this back up, and its not really an ireland offline issue but something is deffiently smelling quite fishy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by vac
    and its not really an ireland offline issue
    I'd say your entire post is an IOFFL issue. I've been tempted to pop this into Broadband but it's doing fine here, at least for the moment.

Advertisement