Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We say farewell

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Don't go yet.

The day will come when you can shut up shop with all our goals achieved. But a lot of battles still have to be fought before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Like everyone else, I'm sad to see Eircom Tribunal leave. But, Peter and Hazel, you both did a great job with the site and I wish you both well. Take care :)

Andrew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭eircomtribunal

Thanks to all of you for the heart-warming obituaries.

No, there is nothing sinister at play. But thanks for your offers of support in this regard.

Strange enough Xian summed up our reasons in an email today: "I'd like to think I understand why you've decided to withdraw from the spotlight. After some months of submitting reports to Government and ComReg I've had to take a break of a month myself.... When it gets to that stage you realize you're getting too involved, that something that you're passionate about is taking too much of a control over your life and it's time to step back and take stock of things."

We'll keep the site online – leastways we intend to update the intro page each month. And with the pressure off to perform anything is possible.

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

great site, fabulously well done.......don't take it down pleeeaaasssee.

M

Advertisement