Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring back MacGyver!(is that how it's spelt?)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

McGyver was class.

I think is my Dads Favourite TV show ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Theres a Mastercard ad with MacGyver in it now. I think its been out a while, probably still on the net somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Watching an episode now :)

(check for it on Bearshare ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭ChityWest

Ruu wrote:
    Theres a Mastercard ad with MacGyver in it now. I think its been out a while, probably still on the net somewhere.

In the ad does he use it with a paperclip to do anything ?

He does use a paperclip among other things, here ya go. The ad is in the US for MC but not sure if its on in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote:
    He does use a paperclip among other things, here ya go. The ad is in the US for MC but not sure if its on in Ireland.

HAha - I was joking but thats pretty cool.

ChityWest wrote:
    HAha - I was joking but thats pretty cool.

:) I know, there was one episode where he was driving a truck somewhere..or someones truck. It broke down, and he asked the other fella if he had the spring of a ballpoint pen. He was tinkering away for a few minutes, low and behold he starts the engine and off he goes again. There is NOTHING he cant do!

Theres not much he couldnt do with a paperclip and a rubber band - way better than the a-team always needing arc welding kits lying about the place to get out of any spots of bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭jamesd

I got every eposide on dvd - love watching them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

where did you get them jamesd, i'd love to get them myself. Looking to get all the classic tv shows and xviding them and then put them on modded xbox's. Handier having them all their instead of looking for dvds.

So far i've got:
    only fools and horses
    porridge
    phoenix nights
    seinfeld 1-6
    married with children 1-4
    father ted
    alan partridge
    fawlty towers
    and some others

along way to go ;) , but dying to get macgyver!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Bring back MacGyver!

Angus is a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭jamesd

It's terrible to say but all mine came from a dvd pirate in a local town - Quality is 100% on them.

Advertisement