Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Wednesday 29-01-2003

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Light0r

Ugg . its gotten all hostile !
    I usually say what is in the chests ie - if its a cure light ... at this stage thers no point saying tho...
    Also - i take into a/c how much money i have at the start -
    I find out what i have at the end of the module (and whomever is on at that stage) and divide the winnings of the night into ..(twas 4 into 180 the last day - worked it out at 46 or so for each.
    I got myself a +1 longbow from the 1500 that i had saved from the last game and i ended up having 200 left.
    i have around 270 or so now - something to that effect.
    But the higher the lvl - the less it really matters about light potions.
    Its mainly the mod,serious and critical potions along with special weapons/armor.
    And at the end you work out how much each person gets out of your share that you collected.
    IMO - thats the best way to do it.
    - Light

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

how about we just let on of the monks (for example battlingcheese) collect and loot everything. If he finds something nice for a specific player, he can pass it on. If someone needs something, they can ask him. And, if you really want that divide-stuff, he can devide the shares at the end of the session (thou I still don't really see much sense in that)
    I hope that'll calm down the whole thing...

cya
    - Flash

Advertisement