Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the GAA get something right ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Originally posted by Alany
    Didnt cross draw 3 matches this year when they had convicing leads by like 7 points ???
    didnt they loose to a tyrone club side ? ??

They are the same side, but they also are the same side who have won three all ireland club titles since 1997 and the Tyrone side they lost to are the current all Ireland club champions so it is not all that embarrassing. One of the drawn games they led by seven points was against the same team to if memory serves correctly. I blame that Canavan bastard, Cross would have won otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

yeah Canavan has a lot to answer for...the baldy fecker.
    Still there are suggustions that cross are on the wrong side of their peak of power... It will be nice to see some other counties win for a change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

It is very hard for one team to dominate GAA for so long. Even more so then soccer because it is such a physical game. In fairness even when Cross were at there peak they only had 16 good players, they started running into trouble if they had to make two subs. Joe Kernan is some manager though, three all irelands with Cross and now one with Armagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

yeah ..fine..but would you jsut stop being right about things !
    I am reserving the right to cast judgement with no comeuppins

Did you here me "NO COME UPPIN'S"

Advertisement