Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 blondi

was in a similar situation last yr, met this girl who did nothing for me initally and consequently she ended up going out with another friend of mine, they ran into probs and she came to me for advice from time to time, i started falling for her and ignored it, and to this day i regret not doing anything about how i felt for her.
    I'm not joking , i still regret it as she's left the country now and i think about her everyday, and that sucks.
    Grab the nettle and do something now or you might never get the chance..good luck and look after number 1 , this is NOT a practice run, its life.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by blondi
    good luck and look after number 1 , this is NOT a practice run, its life.

That is the single best piece of advice I've seen on these boards in a long while.

GG, shots all, pld, roflmao to blondi

Advertisement