Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Originally posted by Kali
    Theres a time and a place for everything, and its called college.

So true I'm scared. I don't often post here, but I will say. You should try things when the time is right, not when everyone else is doing it. For example......

If you can have fun with out alcohol (Unthinkable I know) well then keep it that way until you no longer have fun. Trust me it works out a lot cheaper. Dont worry about what others think, it is your life and anyone who thinks any less of you for anything you do/don;t do can fúck off. If you do turn to alcohol well just drink until it feels nice, dont go getting **** faced cause you're playing "keep up " with old skool drinkers....... you'll end you yacking all over the shop. Regards drugs....... its a hard one. I could say DONT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE THEM.... but come on, you're only young once. All I'll say is that if you do smoke weed well be careful. People say its a soft drug, but not first time around. With regards to other drugs, if you feel the need to take them, well insure you are with friends, people you trust..... dont just buy some random drugs off people. find some one trustable (if that word can be used in this context, I hope you see what I'm saying) If you consider taking drugs, do a search on the web regarding precautions that should be taken regards water intake, alcohol and drugs..... and drugs in general.

Fair enough everyone says try everything once........ but don't if you dont feel comfortable.

Oh Sex...... well do it with some one you want to shag. Doesnt have to be a girlfriend, but dont just get some skanky hoe that'll fúck anything just cause you want to shag. Be carefull. And if you're not get up at 7am leave the house and run....... (Joke)

Basically use your common sense, dont try to be the hard lad. No-one appreciates it.

Thats about it.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

nice post lump,

i would add dont try to run before you can walk.
    There is no need to try every thing at once,most dealers are always on the look out for an easy meal ticket and your kind of "I'll try anything once"/innocent abroad attitude will get you into a whole ****load of trouble if you approach drugs in this manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Why thank you sir.

About the innocent looking "I need drugs" look, dont do it. I would advise that you get drugs through a friend..... dont just wander up to a dealer and get them, you cant be too safe. But if you have a friend that knows someone who can get them its safer.

I know it sounds abit contradicatory saying "It's safer" but at least you can go on the basis that no-one you know has died from the drugs you get.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yeah... be careful with dope though. It's not that dangerous but you might spend a lot of money on it. Even if it's not your dope munchies can be costy and you WILL buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Two or three of my "friends" are drug dealer, well one relies on dealing to make a living. I don't agree what they do but if they dont someone else will.
    The point I'm kinda trying to make is even though everyone around me in into drugs, in some way, doesn't mean alot.

As I write this message i was just out in a nite club, surrounded abit if you will, I didn't surrcomb to the draw of them. They respect me for not taking drugs, sometimes jealous, I am not made feel like an outcast. If your friends turn on you, they are not really your friends, they should respect your descision, unconditionally.

Don't take any drugs unless you are 100% sure, what I mean is that you really, really want to. Know the risks, as I said that website is full of good info, If you are unsure consult it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Durden

I'm not going to do it out of peer-presure, its what I want to do, most of my friends dont smoke or anything, mostly cause we're in a boarding school

Advertisement