Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Games

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

Gah! :eek: Whatcho talkin' bout willis? The alien is the best race
    in avp 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

As mentioned that piece in Unreal where the lights start turning off one by one made me soil my pants.
    Clive Barkers Undying and System Shock 2 use stuff like diaries and journal entries to build up the tension very well and the scrye thing in Undying was soo scary, and that was at 3 o'clock in the evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

The only time i ever got scared by a game was when the licker came through that Interrogation Room glass in RES2

Since I watched Aliens when I was 5 I rarely get scared.

Nothing really shocks me anymore... oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Originally posted by Ryo Hazuki
    The only time i ever got scared by a game was when the licker came through that Interrogation Room glass in RES2

Oh GAWD, I remember that... playing the game with my mate and both of us actually knowing that it was about to happen having played through it before, bracing ourselves for it, and STILL having the shite scared out of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

What about the bit in Silent Hill where the locker is banging like something is trying to get out and you open it to find nothing there, then all of a sudden a body falls out of the locker behind you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement